Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jolike1 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2007, 10:01 PM
    Digital camera
    What is the best digital camera around $300?
    lschoeggl Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Jan 2, 2008, 06:08 PM
    I recommend looking at Digital Camera Reviews and News: Digital Photography Review: Forums, Glossary, FAQ. They review tons of cameras and give a lot of good information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Digital Camera problems [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Fujifilm Finefix A340 digital camera. Instructions have been lost,, and I can't seem to be able to download pictures from the Camera to my Computer... Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Wayne

Digital Camera [ 4 Answers ]

I know this "forum" is about computers but I wanted to ask a question about a digital camera so hopefully someone can help me. I want to buy a DIGITAL CAMERA that can take multiple pictures at once... I hate waiting for it to take the picture wait for the flash show the picture and then reset to...

Digital Camera Not Seen [ 3 Answers ]

Can anybody tell me why one computer has no problems downloading pics from a Kodak Digital EasyShare CX6330 camera, but another one will not see the camera. Adobe PhotoShop Album Starter Edition 3.0, and Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard, they both tell me that there is no camera, Roxio Capture...

Digital camera [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a goodmans g-shot 3003cc for xmas Have installed the drivers cd, there's a bit on iy which I ticked says "decode all supported fourccs(divx,dx50,mp4v) Have ticked this, when I plug the camera in , instructions say to open folder to veiw files using windows explorer , but this cannot...

View more questions Search