Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Misha1155 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2007, 09:27 PM
    How can I sharpen my canines by myself?
    How can I sharpen my canines myself? By natural ability?
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2007, 11:43 AM
    Why do you want to sharpen your canines?
    Starrviolet Posts: 64, Reputation: 6

Jan 1, 2008, 02:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Misha1155
    How can i sharpen my canines myself? by natural ability?
    I could probably tell you about a million ways to do this ( I work in a Dental office, I see lots of things) But none of the things I could tell you are very safe when done at home. Not only isn't it unsafe but very painful and I'm sure once you start doing it you will immediately stop.. Talk to your Dentist and see if he/she can do something for you. Once a patient came into the office requesting the same thing and they ended up making her crowns for her canines that were pointy.. it was the craziest looking thing ever lol
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2008, 09:48 AM
    Several people have asked about sharpening their canines on this board, I don't know if anyone has actually done it.

I used to work in a costume shop, and we sold fake "fangs" that attached to your teeth with adhesive gel. They looked really, really nice; not cheezy like plastic ones. Check out some costume shops in your area or online, you might be able to find them. That way you can get the effect without damaging your teeth or being stuck with the look forever. Sharpened canines might not be so hot when you're 60!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2008, 03:00 PM
    Check with the vampire wannabes and ask what they do.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2008, 06:47 PM
    In the 28 yrs I've been in dentistry I've never heard of anyone wanting to do this. Learn something new every day, eh??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I sharpen table saw blade [ 19 Answers ]

Can someone explain how to sharpen carbide tipped 10" table saw blades? I have a grinder and a Dremel tool, and I would like to sharpen my blade myself. Please indicate if there is an angle to the tips, just the outer edge sharpened? Please tell me step by step. Thanks.

To sharpen or not to sharpen [ 2 Answers ]

My son is two and a half years old and I just purchased his first pair of skates. To me, a thirty year old beer league player at best, the new skates seem dull. Is this for his protection or should they be sharpened so he can learn proper feel for the blades from the start. Of course he will have...

View more questions Search