Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LouC Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2005, 08:18 AM
    Christmas list Software
    Can anybody recommend some good software suitable for compiling Christmas card lists and addresses. One that could print labels / envelopes and is compatible with other address books such as Outlook would be good
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 30, 2005, 07:09 AM
    What's wrong with using Outlook? You could use your Outlook Contacts as the datasource in a mail merge with Word to produce your labels. Set up a category for Xmas List and add anyone you want to send cards to to that category. Then you can filter the Datasource in Word. For just those people.
    LouC Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2005, 01:08 PM
    Thanks that is the conclusion I thought would be best, however I am not ever so familiar with all the features of Outlook. Can you tell me how to set up individual categories
    Regards
    Lou
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 31, 2005, 07:28 AM
    On a Contact form is a button (near the bottom) for Categories. Open then button and use the Master Category List to add additional categories.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tell us what you got for christmas [ 25 Answers ]

Get any good gifts? Did you get what you asked for or was it a complete surprise?

Black list software for pocket PC [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I know that there is a black list or call filltering software with answering machin for mobile phone But what I'm looking for is for pocket PC ï-mate or qtek 2020" Thanks

Christmas Organising [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any good software for creating Christmas card lists that can also print envelopes / labels and is compatible with Outlook address book

Christmas is almost here [ 4 Answers ]

As Christmas is almost here, what are you looking forward to the most? We are putting up our tree Sunday after church; it is a tradition, to do this on the second Sunday of the month. I can never wait to get it in the house. We always cook a large meal and invite friends and family to eat and...

Christmas [ 92 Answers ]

I was wondering what peoploe think about organizations like the ACLU trying to get christian icons removed from public schools. They go as far as saying that even the colors red and green count as icons for christmas and should not be used. It seems to me they are a bunch of people who fight for...

View more questions Search