Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hilleryms Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2007, 04:07 PM
    Found a dead critter
    What do you do about the smell if you have found a dead critter? Any industrial strength disinfectant of some sort? Any other sanitary issues to be concerned about?
    dogpoundbrenda Posts: 78, Reputation: 12

Dec 30, 2007, 04:56 PM
    Industrial lime is good for odor,unless it didn't die of rabies I would'nt worry too much,put on gloves fill the bag with lime put the critter in the bag and bury it.Hope this helps...
    MarkNat Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 09:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hilleryms
    What do you do about the smell if you have found a dead critter? Any industrial strenght disinfectant of some sort? Any other sanitary issues to be concerned about?
    Lime works for neutralizing odors.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want to know how long my cat had been dead before I found her [ 8 Answers ]

... I found her this morning. Last night when I went to bed she was alive. This morning at 9am I found her in a carport half a block down dead with blood coming out her nose and one eye. Her eyes where open and her legs were stiff. By the time I was ready to bury her (about and hour later) she was...

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

What is so special about your critter? [ 20 Answers ]

I almost posted this under "Pets" then I realized I am asking more about you than your pet. What kind of pet do you have and what makes him/her/it so special? I have 2 dogs and a cat but my favorite is Gizmo. The photo below is from our Patty's Day photoshoot. My husband thinks I am nutz for...

Critter in insulation [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there I've been having a terrible smell come up from behind my washing machine. My first thought was something was wrong with the plumbing and through investigation I've realized that something has been living above the insulation directly below the washer.(we live in a mini-home) The...

View more questions Search