Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terraluu Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2007, 01:57 PM
    Baby sitting classes
    Do you know where a good baby sitting classes are need to no for my little one help me terraluu
    :rolleyes: :o :p :(
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 30, 2007, 02:04 PM
    Yes, they have a great one in cookevill tn, but if you are in Spain, or Mexico not going to help you much.

Have you contracted the local children and family services or the local welfare ageny to see if they have any to recommnd

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby Sitting [ 12 Answers ]

Is baby sitting right for me? I'm 14 yrs. Old & I want to earn money on my own but the only problem is finding someone who needs a baby sitter. I baby sit for my aunt & uncle & they tell me that they'll pay me but when they come home they just forget & I really need to earn some money so that I can...

Baby sitting [ 5 Answers ]

I want to baby sit but I am scared to give out my iformation I want to make money quick what do I do if I don't baby sitt help me I'm so confused!

I need a baby sitting job [ 1 Answers ]

I really need a babysitting job I am 13 yrs. Old I am responsible I babysit for my aunt and she has four kids. I adore kids and really want a babysitting job and I really want to make money because I hate having to ask my mother for money to buy things for me like school supplies etc. But I can not...

What classes [ 3 Answers ]

School starts in 2 weeks and I was wondering what classes would be the best to have on my transcript for forensic science and such.

Classes [ 1 Answers ]

Would you please correct this if necessary One day, I had an idea that if I could convince the company to start a GED program at their facility, it would be conveyance for me. Therefore, when I got off from work, I wouldn’t have to drive some twenty-nine miles to school to take the GED classes...

View more questions Search