Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bbqbob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Butterfly leaf
    How does one open a butterfly leaf in a counter height table? It is on a semi swivel with hinges and supposedly it is just supposed to open up when the table is extended but it doesn't seem to clear. There are two braces underneath but they look like permanent pieces. I'm just wondering if one of them is only there for shipping and can be removed without damaging the structure of the table.
    I would appreciate any feedback.
    Thank you.
    BBQBOB
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2007, 02:06 PM
    If the braces look like they are preventing the table from being opened up in order to accommodate the leaf, then I would take them off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon: caterpillar that turns into a butterfly [ 11 Answers ]

There is this cartoon movie that I watched as a child and it has been driving me crazy for a couple (ok maybe a few) years now. I really cannot remember a whole lot, except that it is about a caterpillar and she's running around with a pink flower hat. And I think at the end she turns into a...

The Butterfly Effect. [ 8 Answers ]

I have watched The Butterfly Effect many many times. I was wondering what the song was called at the end. I know it is by Oasis. :confused:

Leaf guards [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone have any opinions on the leaf guards or gutter helmet products that are meant to keep debris out of the gutters? Which are the best at keeping out leaves and debris and easy to install and remove if needed as of my reading none of the products are perfect and need some maintenance from...

Butterfly tattoo [ 2 Answers ]

I have looked on the internet and found thousands of butterfly tattoos but I have not come across very many that I like. I am looking for small to medium butterfly tattoo's with a tribal design around or behind it to put on my lower leg or shoulder.. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or...

View more questions Search