Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bebegirl Posts: 36, Reputation: 8

Dec 30, 2007, 11:18 AM
    What's the name.
    There was a TV show I watched as a child... I cannot figure out the name for the life of me! It had a blonde hair girl who would sit in her room and sing and talk to "wrinkles"... which I believe was the name of her stuffed animal dog who talked back.

I think she sang... "wrinkles you make me laugh, i want to squeeze you right in half" and that was kind of the theme song... or something like that.

If you know what I am talking about please tell me what it's called. I wanted to find it on YouTube.

Thanks
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Dec 30, 2007, 02:10 PM
    I did a bunch of research and found something . Go to youtube.com/woofdogsong

Dec 30, 2007, 03:54 PM
    You're so sweet to research that for me. The I copied and pasted the link and it didn't work :/

Dec 30, 2007, 03:57 PM
    Heyy I think I found it! Thank you :)

Dec 30, 2007, 05:32 PM
    Glad I could help! Just let me know if you need anymore help!

Nov 7, 2009, 10:22 AM

I finally found it for you! The show was called "Wrinkles" and the blond girl's name was Amy. Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avnR0bTlayw
    Rhiannnonn Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Nov 14, 2009, 12:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bebegirl View Post
    There was a tv show i watched as a child... i cannot figure out the name for the life of me! It had a blonde hair girl who would sit in her room and sing and talk to "wrinkles" ... which i believe was the name of her stuffed animal dog who talked back.

I think she sang... "wrinkles you make me laugh, i want to squeeze you right in half" and that was kinda the theme song... or something like that.

If you know what i am talking about please tell me what it's called. i wanted to find it on youtube.

thanks
    Hey bebe girl where are you from?:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's out there? [ 15 Answers ]

Just out of curiosity what do you think is beyond our vision in outer space?

I don't know what's going on with me [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so as glinda and others know about me freaking out about being pregnant, I got my period actually 1 day earlier then I should have, but now that it just finished 3 days ago, today I have been experiencing REALLY bad cramps, worse then period cramps. I don't know why, has anyone ever had...

Getting a divore what's mine and what's not? [ 3 Answers ]

Been married for five yrs two kids one is 4yrs and the other is 1 ,got a house 1 week before we got married and I never got my name on put on the deed.but have been helping with the mortgage the whole time,she makes a lot more money than I do and I also caught her in an affair with her ex...

What's his and what's mine. [ 13 Answers ]

I have been a stay at home mom for 4 1\2 years, and I just reciently started a new career. I am seriously thinking about leaving my husband. We have three kids, a house, a car, and other debts. I am not spitefull, or mean, and I'm not a babymama drama kind of person. How do you go about what is...

What's going on? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi all, Don't know how this site works but can you ask questions and get answers from a phychic? If that's the case I really need to know what's going on between me and this guy at work. We seem very connected and everything seems like it should be, but we cannot move on to the next level. I...

View more questions Search