Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krispiechicken Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2007, 09:15 PM
    Final speed
    I'm doing this lab report about energy of a rolling ball.
    And I have all the data in my data table, including the final speed and eveything. But I forget the final speed formula, which I need to state in my lab report. Any idea what it is?
    pwd77 Posts: 185, Reputation: 3

Dec 30, 2007, 09:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by krispiechicken
    i'm doing this lab report about energy of a rolling ball.
    and i have all the data in my data table, including the final speed and eveything. but i forget the final speed formula, which i need to state in my lab report. any idea what it is?
    If by "final speed formula" you mean the final kinetic energy, a casual Google search on "kinetic energy of rolling ball" yields E=(7/10)mv(squared)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between true air speed and equivalent air speed [ 4 Answers ]

What is the difference between the two and when an aircraft is flying at altitude what is its actual speed

FINAL FANTASY book? Similar to final fantasy? [ 5 Answers ]

Im a big fan of FINAL FANTASY games and there are no final fantasy books/novels. Does anybody know any other books that are similar to final fantasy stories??

High-speed Cable/low Speed Operation [ 1 Answers ]

I had Time Warner Cable(TWC) Road Runner service(high-speed cable) installed recently on my Panasonic CF-47 Laptop. It turns out that it operates two times SLOWER than Dial-Up!! I have a W98 O/S. The High-speed cable into the computer measures normal(as measured by a super-tech with TWC). After he...

3 speed ceiling fan only has 1 speed [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 3 speed Hunter ceiling that I rarely turn off and all 3 speeds had been working. I recently turned it off and when I turned it back on, only the high speed is working. I assumed the switch was bad and replaced it. I still only have the High speed. Has anyone had this problem before? ...

Final fantasy 8 and final fantasy x on ps2 [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone played these two games as I was wondering if they are worth buying

View more questions Search