Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ianctso Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2007, 08:51 PM
    How do I reboot my computer when it keeps looping and won't let me access the drives?
    How do I reboot my computer when it keeps looping and won't let me access the drives?
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2007, 10:18 PM
    I think this site may be what you're looking for

Advanced troubleshooting for general startup problems in Windows XP

If this helps -- please rate my answer -- need more help -- just ask

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wipe out my computer and reboot. [ 5 Answers ]

So as of two days ago I have a couple diff viruses. I need to know how to wipe out my computer and just redue the entire thing. My computer came preinstalled, and I have no disks to go along with it. I have emachines, Windows XP. Is there anyway that someone can help me?

How do I reboot my computer and start frest as though it was a new computer [ 17 Answers ]

My computer is very slow I want to reboot it from the start

Reboot computer [ 1 Answers ]

I need help to reboot my hole computer clean can u help me please Thank you

Computer reboot after heavy graphic processing [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys, This question probably had been ask lots of times. Ive been search and found some of the same questions but not the same scenario. I just finished upgrading my PC that I used for high performance games, just added 2GB of dual channel DDR400 memory in it and after 2 o 3 minutes...

Computer auto reboot once it enters windows [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I have a Compaq Presario 5900T with Windows 98. Last week my computer suddenly started to reboot by itself. It happens all the time. First after running 5-10 minutes and since yesterday, directly after the start-up procedure has ended. The computer works fine in safe mode. There are no...

View more questions Search