Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kit-Katlover Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Dec 29, 2007, 07:17 PM
    Would this go with curly hair?
    I have curly hair right... And I really want to dye my hair funky color... But I'm worried it won't go with curly hair and that it won't suit me... What do you say?

The hair colour I want is this :

[p]
    I look/ My hair is like this :
    wayne0418 Posts: 51, Reputation: 9

Dec 29, 2007, 07:22 PM
    The picture of you is very beautiful. I think if you chose the colors that best represent your fealings and emotions will probably look really good.
    I hope that your new hair color helps you to feal good. And brings good complements to you.
    horse_luver_3003 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 03:41 PM
    I think that hair color WOULD look good with curly hair. If your hair represents your personality, you won't go wrong!
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Jan 30, 2008, 03:44 PM
    Try one of those websites where you can put a picture of yourself on there and then see what you look like with different hairstyles. I can't remember the one I used; I'll have to look and put it on here... It's a really good way to see how the color looks with your skin/eyes and such. From looking at your picture, I think it would look cool! I like that color too!
    roogirl Posts: 69, Reputation: 18

Feb 10, 2008, 02:08 AM
    No I don't think it will work with curly hair, to see the effect of the colour the hair really needs to be straight, otherwise it will look like one big colourful mess. Sorry! That's my honest view.
    xBrittney818 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 04:11 PM
    I don't think it would look as good as it would with straight hair, but I don't know, it might turn out better then it seems.. But you could always get a really good straightener if you want it straight and not curly.
    nanci92 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 04:38 PM
    Would this go with curly hair?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have curly hair right... And I really want to dye my hair funky color... But I'm worried it won't go with curly hair and that it won't suit me... What do you say?

The hair colour I want is this :
    i don't think it will have the same effect as it does with straight hair but... if once in a while you straightened your hair, it would add a whole new effect with curly hair... just to compare...you know what i mean. But i say Go for it!!
    shug pie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2009, 11:04 AM

It is all with your personality. I would also recommend asking some of your closes friends if this would begood for you. Out of my perspective I think it would look amazing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Curly frizzy hair! [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I have sooo much hair! And on top of that it is super curly and very frizzy. Don't get me wrong I love my hair but I wish that just once in a while it could be anti-frizzy and straight. I have tried lots of things to make it straighter and less frizzy but everything seems to fail. Like I've...

Would this go with curly hair? [ 5 Answers ]

I have curly hair right... And I really want to dye my hair funky color... But I'm worried it won't go with curly hair and that it won't suit me... What do you say? The hair colour I want is this :...

Curly Hair Nightmare! [ 7 Answers ]

I have dry, thick curly hair. And... I hate it! Always have. I'm 35 and have basically have had no hairstyle whatsoever in all my years. I am now desperate!! I currently have a shoulder-length mess. I got upset and threw the towel in about 6 months ago. No cuts, no color. Now, however,...

Curly hair [ 4 Answers ]

I have naturally curly hair. Sometimes not very often I blow dry it straight and it turns out so soft, but when I leave it curly its incredibly dry... why? I condition it and after I apply serum oil.. sometimes more than once.. What can I do to get soft hair when I leave it natural curly?...

Curly Hair Dream [ 1 Answers ]

Lately I have been dreaming that I have very curly hair, in small tight ringlets. In reality, my hair is long and wavy, not as curly as in the dreams. I like my hair fine the way it is, so I'm wondering what this dream might mean, and why it keeps recurring. Thanks for any suggestions!

View more questions Search