Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hopeandfaith Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2007, 05:09 PM
    A visit from Grandma?
    Boxing day this year, my cousin a bit of a jack the lad he probley didn't believe in God he was too busy smoking whatever he could lay his hands on, anyway he went to his girlfriends house and she had invited a friend over, he didn't know this friend and they were all having a drink and then it got to part of the night and she brought him into the kitchen and said to him
    " Look Michael theres soemthing I need to tell you theres this woman her names Silvia shes plumpish and shes being holding a baking bowl and she keeps on laughing shes a very happy person"

My cousin coudlnt believe it first of all this woman doesn't know his grandma seen as she died so long ago or him for that matter but she got the description of Grandma perfect she as a very happy person the name dead on and she loved baking.

Can someone explain why my Grandma is visiting.
    I presumed when you die you go to heaven or hell, if she was visiting why is she holding a baking bowl and hasbnt she being saved?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2007, 08:13 AM
    Often it is spirits that aren't our loved ones that impersonate them.
    The more I hear about paranormal things though the more I am convinced that it can be explained somewhat scientifically though---if it isn't some spirit impersonation.
    What I have been hearing is that since EVERYTHING is made of energy and nothing ever dies but the energy is released at death the spirit/soul energy goes to heaven or hell but their could be energy left here as well.
    Another theory is that there really is no such thing as time. Everything happens simutaneously but in some different dimensions. Some people say that in Gettysburg
    The soldiers are still fighting the Battle of Gettysburg.
    Both ideas are too involved to fully explain.
    Satina Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Dec 30, 2007, 08:21 AM
    Hello,

Often our loved ones who have passed on will come back as Spirit Guides for us, nudging us with little thoughts and feelings to make our lives better. It sounds like this young man's grandmother is doing just that. Heaven is a vibrational frequency, not a place. It is a frequency that it higher than the one we live in on Earth, and that's why we can't see those who are in it, unless we develop our higher senses. Drug use can often put us into an altered brain state that allows us to see into other frequencies, which sounds like it may have happened here.

Grandma is just there to love and guide her grandson from the other side. And she's probably very happy that someone was able to see her and let him know she's still with him. :)

Namaste,

Satina
    hopeandfaith Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2007, 02:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Satina
    Hello,

Often our loved ones who have passed on will come back as Spirit Guides for us, nudging us with little thoughts and feelings to make our lives better. It sounds like this young man's grandmother is doing just that. Heaven is a vibrational frequency, not a place. It is a frequency that it higher than the one we live in on Earth, and that's why we can't see those who are in it, unless we develop our higher senses. Drug use can often put us into an altered brain state that allows us to see into other frequencies, which sounds like it may have happened here.

Grandma is just there to love and guide her grandson from the other side. And she's probably very happy that someone was able to see her and let him know she's still with him. :)

Namaste,

Satina
    Thank you for the reply, I was just woundering that by someone seeing my Grandma does that mean she is more likely to be in heaven as she was so happy when the woman saw her? Or can't we really say ?
    Satina Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Dec 30, 2007, 04:05 PM
    Grandma definitely wants you to know she's happy. :) And, as I said, Heaven isn't a place, it's a frequency, and yes, she's in a happy frequency.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grandma has cancer [ 10 Answers ]

This may not be the right place to ask this, but I'm not sure where else to ask. My grandmother has severe colon and liver cancers. She was only diagnosed a month ago and today her doctor said she only has about a week left. None of us were expecting her death to come so quickly. She is...

Does Grandma have much say in who comes to the wedding? [ 8 Answers ]

My son is getting married in February. My mother (grandma) is exerting extreme pressure about family members who she wants included. These family members had little if anything to do with my son. He does not want to invite these people. I am stuck in the middle. Help!

Robot Grandma [ 9 Answers ]

I watched a movie in 1982 or sometime after that I can not find the named of. In the movie a father and his kids go to a factory to buy a grandma type robot. They picked out her eye color & hair color. She was then delivered by helicopter inside a box. She was to take care of the children & house &...

Robot grandma [ 3 Answers ]

Please tell me the answer to what is the title of the movie in the 80s that is about a robot grandma

Grandma worry [ 7 Answers ]

My heart is breaking, my son split from his ex 6 years ago, everything has been fine, my son has collected his 2 daughters, one age 6yrs and one is 11yrs every weekend on Friday night and taken them back Saturday night, he has been giving his ex money every week but he has recently fallen on very...

View more questions Search