Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Q1212 Posts: 46, Reputation: 4

Dec 29, 2007, 12:58 PM
    Madden 2008 Superstar mode
    OK I'm playing superstar mode and I got a QB. I'm doing good. Won first 6 games, leading in all QB stuff by a lot. I go to the computer in the apartment and go to home and my 'expectations' is all the way up. Full bar. But everything else is crappy. Marketability is halfway and yellow, visibility is red, popularity is orange and so is exposure. Personality is -5 and disruption is 16.

QUESTION

How do I improve all those things? Is it a good thing to go to agent and guarantee a victory and playoffs?
    ttara81 Posts: 161, Reputation: 9

Dec 29, 2007, 05:04 PM
    Go to "mirror" in your room and upgrade your helmets, pads, etc. to boost the marketability. During interviews, pick answers that will involve your team and will show you're a team player. NEVER guarantee a victory or a playoff birth. Popularity and visibility grow during your career, over a period (as long as you're winning key games). Be a coaches' player and everything else should fall in place for you... try these tips and see how things change! Good luck!
    *Also, try doing movie roles to boost your marketability!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan runs forever when in heat mode but not in ac mode [ 2 Answers ]

Great web site and concept!! I have a York forced air gas furnace that has a Honeywell Fan Limit switch. The unit works great in the summer. The ac and the fan shut off correctly. However, in the winter the heat will reach its temp setting and turn off but the blower continues forever. I have...

Furnace turns off at 'ON' mode and will not operate at 'AUTO' mode [ 6 Answers ]

The furnace will not turns on at "ON' mode. After some reading, I thought it would be the pilot light that has gone out. I re-lighted the pilot light to see blue-red flame, but the furnace will turn off AGAIN after 3-4 hrs. Replaced a new Honeywell non-programmable thermostat today with the...

Furnace turns off at 'ON' mode and will not operate at 'AUTO' mode [ 2 Answers ]

The furnace will not turns on at "ON' mode. After some reading, I thought it would be the pilot light that has gone out. I re-lighted the pilot light to see blue-red flame, but the furnace will turn off AGAIN after 3-4 hrs. Replaced a new Honeywell non-programmable thermostat today with the...

View more questions Search