Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akymal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2007, 12:17 PM
    Disabled and Confused
    :( A levy has been placed on my bank account and I only receive SSI as my source of income. Can they continue to take all of my money and leave me with nothing to survive on?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 29, 2007, 12:27 PM
    You will need to appear in court and show that the only money in that bank account comes from SSI, until you can, don't put any more money into that account
    akymal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2007, 12:52 PM
    I just received the letter from the bank on 12/29/07 about the levy the occurred on 12/21/07. How do I get a court date to get the levy off my account because I have direct deposit and it was to late to stop that transaction?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get a grant if I am disabled [ 6 Answers ]

Can I get a grant if I am disabled money to help me for bills

Welcome screen disabled [ 1 Answers ]

I am unable to switch users. I am using windows XP professional OS. The user switch option Is disabled in the start menu. I am getting the following message "Client service for net work has disabled the welcome screen. To restore these facilities you must uninstall client services for...

Recently disabled [ 4 Answers ]

I don't work anymore but still have a 401K @ my last job, Will a disable person still be taxed, if so what would be the best thing for me to do with my 401K. Thanks for your help. Bobbie

View more questions Search