Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Dec 29, 2007, 08:29 AM
    Kids movie from late 90s
    I need help despretly! When I was in Elementary school, my Music teacher played this movie very often but I can't think of the title It was about some kind of brass instrument who couldn't play like the other kinds of his. He would play oom pa oom pa. This was a cartoon and I saw it on TV a few times in the late 90s. I want to say the instrument's name was tommy or timmy but I'm not positive. I am sure that the name started with a T. If you know the title or even know what I'm talking about, please help! Thanks!
    Gozer37 Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Jun 22, 2008, 09:44 PM
    Timmy the tuba

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Another late 80's/early 90's kids movie. [ 3 Answers ]

I used to go to a day care center and they would play this movie frequently. I can't remember very well, but it was about a group of bugs trying to defend their city from red ants or something. The only other thing I can really remember was that it had an old, grumpy spider character and this fat...

Kids movie from late 80's early 90's I think [ 11 Answers ]

There was a movie that I watched once when I was younger about a young girl who had dolls that came to life and they lived in a land that she could go to if she stepped through her mirror. I know it is not Alice and Wonderland. This movie was about the girl's grandma was getting older and she...

Kids movie from late 80's. [ 1 Answers ]

This is driving me insane.. its a movie that begins with a kid and his family in real life waking up in the middle of the night because there is a flood and they have to do stuff to keep there house from being destroyed or something.. and then all of the sudden he turns into a mouse in cartoon and...

View more questions Search