Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2007, 04:56 PM
    I can hardly wait.
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Dec 29, 2007, 05:51 PM
    3 dumb girls + one smart guy = one smart guy getting himself in one big mess.
    Kit-Katlover Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Dec 29, 2007, 06:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stonewilder
    3 dumb girls + one smart guy = one smart guy getting him self in one big mess.
    Which = one not very smart guy getting him in a mess...

You people are sooo helping.. lol... We know we are dumb to be liking him... But sometimes you can't help it. Esp. Ash, seeing as she has the next 4 years at this private lessons with Brad..
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Dec 29, 2007, 06:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit-Katlover
    Which = one not very smart guy getting him in a mess...
    He's got three girls drooling over him. He's got what most men only dream of... that's pretty smart! When it's all done and over with and the going gets tough, he gets to walk away knowing he's "the man" while you three girls are left to fight over who he liked the most.

You want help?….learn the rule of boundaries when it comes to friendship and guys.
    ConfusedGrl Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Dec 29, 2007, 06:56 PM
    Tell me about it.. do you think I'd be so bothered if I wasn't stuck? Its not like I'm dropping my studies for the git, I was lucky to be accepted as was he, so the likelihood of me getting rid of seeing his ugly face is like.. none. The class is small, I can't ignore him for the next four years.

Dude, and I think Casey just broke up with him.

Dec 29, 2007, 06:59 PM
    o.0... Yeah we know it's really dumb of us.. but the thing is.. we really can't help it.. It's really annoying.. Lets just kill the dude Ash... Then we won't have any more problems... =)

Dec 29, 2007, 07:07 PM
    I wish it was that simple.. if it was I would have done it myself when he first cheated on me.. seriously the guy is like a disease
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 29, 2007, 07:29 PM
    TROLL ALERT!!!!!!

This dude has an odd quality, he seems to get into your head and then you really can't get him out.
    How hard is it to get into something that has nothing in it.

Dec 29, 2007, 07:35 PM
    Dude, this topic was posted not so random losers with no life can tell us how stupid we are, but cos we need answers. If we wanted to be called stupid we wouldn't have bothered posting would we?
    This is supposed to be an advice forum, if you're just posting abuse to everyone just cos you feel like it, I suggest you stop.

Dec 29, 2007, 07:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    TROLL ALERT!!!!!!

How hard is it to get into something that has nothing in it.

>.< okay... Look if you are so dumb that you can think of NOTHING else to say other then insults... Then don't say anything, no one is making you post.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 29, 2007, 08:05 PM
    You have gotten advice... Get some brains and think about how dumb you look and act.
    Its you who ignore it. That's your choice.

Dec 29, 2007, 08:15 PM
    Yeah you do have a point... a huge one... but the thing is.. I know the dude almost as much as I know myself... as me and him are very very similar... And I know that, yeah he is prob over the moon about having '3 girls drooling after him' but I also know that he is honestly as confused as can be... he really doesn't know what to do either

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does he love messing with my heart? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone I would like to share with everyone my huge fiasco if you would like to call it like that. A few months back I dated this guy that I loved so freaking much! He meant everything to me he had the whole package he was just perfect. At the same time he found out that he was good...

Messing with my feelings? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I am best friend with this guy. We studied together, lived together and basically hang out together. Initially for 2 years , it was just a platonic girl guy relationship.Not until, the guy started falling for this girl, that I started feeling jealous and realised that I might have feelings...

Does he like me or is he just messing [ 1 Answers ]

This guy friend I have- he got out of a serious relationship 3 months ago. Right after they broke up, he started being flirtacious with me. My best friends caught him staring at me while I was wearing a skirt and I caught him staring at me from across the room. For awhile, he stood near me all the...

How can I stop messing up [ 1 Answers ]

God I wish I could stop ing things up with my boyfriend, its like we get over one problem and I create the next. Sometimes I just feel like god (if there is one) is trying to make a poiint with me. As soon as I mess up I can see stright away what I should have done, if it's that I should have put...

View more questions Search