Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Teamking Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2007, 07:37 PM
    I Feel Like Someone is Trying to Connect with Me
    I feel like someone "from the other side" is trying to connect with me. I go through periods when every time I look at the clock, it is 2:22 or 3:33 or such. One night I woke up at 11:11. I closed my eyes and knew it couldn't happen anytime until after 1:00. I woke up and refused to open my eyes for a few seconds. When I did, it was 12:34. 1, 2, 3, 4. Weird!
    Is someone trying to reach through? I feel like this happens when I am on the verge of change or a challenge or stressed out. My father died when I was 17. But I feel like it may be my Grandmother, who was a tough cookie and as I age, I am beginning to resemble. I am 43 years young ;)
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2007, 07:47 PM
    I would recommend that you stop fighting it. If it is someone who is close to you who passed then there is nothing to fear they simply want to make their presence known to you. Maybe they are trying to be a comfort when you are stressed out and want to soothe you.

Maybe try talking to them and see if it helps. After my grandmother passed I found that I would experience events similar to what you described. I started talking to her all the time and I found that I had more restful sleep. I would talk to her about what was going on and ask for her comforts to be around me. It worked for me maybe it will work for you. Best of luck.
    Teamking Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2007, 07:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Teamking
    I feel like someone "from the other side" is trying to connect with me. I go through periods when everytime I look at the clock, it is 2:22 or 3:33 or such. One night I woke up at 11:11. I closed my eyes and knew it couldn't happen anytime until after 1:00. I woke up and refused to open my eyes for a few seconds. When I did, it was 12:34. 1, 2, 3, 4. Weird!
    Is someone trying to reach through? I feel like this happens when I am on the verge of change or a challenge or stressed out. My father died when I was 17. But I feel like it may be my Grandmother, who was a tough cookie and as I age, I am beginning to resemble. I am 43 years young ;)
    Thank you! After being confused, I did relax and looked forward to the connection I felt. It happened a lot right before I was offered an interview for a new job I never knew existed. I got the job and am doing just what I have always wanted!
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Dec 29, 2007, 11:59 AM
    There can be indeed times when our loved ones will reach out to us from their dimension since life continues to exist after physical passing. Since you mention that you feel these things at special times of change, etc. it could be that they are trying to make you more aware of the situation that is upcoming and thus help you become more acclimated to it.

Spirit has its way of contacting us and unless we are aware that they do, we can lose out on this important experience.

As it concerns seeing what can be called "master numbers", there is a website on the Internet that has great information that you may wish to visit. It is at:
    11:11, 22:22, 4:44, 3:33, 12:34 repeated time prompts bothering you?

Many spiritual blessings to you now and throughout the New Year!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2007, 02:45 PM
    Many people are saying they keep seeing 111
    People call in this radio show all the time saying it is strange how they always see 111

COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NOORY

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/psychi...triple+numbers
    ghosthunter101 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 04:16 PM
    Well all of the answers sound good but it might just be a by chance. Most of the time when people try to reach you from the other side they won't do it w/ time. They will do it w/ odd things or strange things around you. You might see them for a quick second or hear them talking. If she is trying to reach you then see a pyschic they can help w/ that. Or try using a tape recorder and ask her questions. I won't hear it out loud but sometimes when you rewind the tape you can hear answers. I have more info. And methods if you'd like to know them then message me. Hope I helped best of luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It doesn't feel right nor does it feel the same no more [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfreind and I have been going out since June 2 2007. Before when he asked me to be his girlfriend he use to talk to me more on msn and use to care a lot. But now its like everything is going wrong I got really mad at him. I am not sure if how I'm acting is the way a good girlfreind should be...

Suiciding feel versus my living feel [ 4 Answers ]

hi all, I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months. But my problem is I am loving her without...

How to connect [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dish I need to hook up TV, vcr and a dvd, have no idea how to do it.. the vcr is a coax cable? Can someone please help Tee:confused:

Connect 2 PC [ 1 Answers ]

I've 2 PC, both running WindowsXP. Two different Administrators.Using crossover UTP cable how can I connect them in a LAN. No other PC are there.Step by step .

Can't connect [ 4 Answers ]

I am having a problem getting my Browser to connect to the internet. I am using my wife's computer right now. I don't know what could have happened as earlier I was surfing the net (I was even logged in to this site) when all of a sudden everything went blank. I have tried connecting with IE,...

View more questions Search