Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ska8ergal Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2007, 05:03 PM
    How can I get a boys attention?
    How can I get a boy like his attention?:confused:
    EuRa Posts: 315, Reputation: 64

Dec 28, 2007, 05:07 PM
    Im not sure if each guy is different or not, but I like a girl that smiles a lot.
    Zell Posts: 57, Reputation: 6

Dec 28, 2007, 06:02 PM
    Tried talking to him? :cool: just kidding :D
    Find some common ground with the guy, there's a 50% chance that he likes you, but is just scared of telling you.
    Give us some more details on the situation and we may be able to help you more
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 30, 2007, 11:11 AM
    Smile and say HI! That always leaves a good impression.
    Goldenwolf Posts: 157, Reputation: 9

Dec 30, 2007, 11:29 AM
    I like girls who smile, maybe he likes them too
    lavenderly Posts: 88, Reputation: 23

Dec 30, 2007, 11:31 AM
    U want attention or u want him to like u?

If u just want attention, u can do lotsa stuff. Like getting drunk and turning tables at a party. Or yelling at the top of your voice for the waiter at a restaurant.Haha...

But if u are looking to attract a guy in order to leave an impression,then there are few things u can do:

1) Like they say it... SMILE (not the corny smile but a genuine smile that comes from your lips and eyes)

2) If he looks at you, try to linger on the eye contact. (do not stare, just give him the look as if u have something to tell him later) Then look away.

3) After u looked away, remember to position your body into a more “open” position. (unfold your arms and legs, do not slouch, try to talk with your friends)

4) If you catch him staring at u, smile, and after a while, just walk over to him and start a casual conversation. Don't be too clingy, though, cause u don't want him to be bored by u.

A note of reminder:
    There is no strict rules to follow when wanting to attract a guy. Every guy is different and every girl has her way of befriending a guy. Just remind yourself to be confident and radiant in all occasions. That is the "X" factor that attracts attention to yourself.

Practise more and u will soon get the hang of it.
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2007, 11:35 AM
    Try this: Teens Dating Flirting Tips, Teens Dating Advice
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2007, 05:25 PM
    Do you two have any mutual friends?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would you call this abuse or rape or boys being boys?AND AM I ALONE? [ 27 Answers ]

Grew up in a home where I didn't get much love/affection and I 'fled' perhaps, by dating only one serious boyfriend from age 16 - 26 (can you say LOSER?) who permitted me to sneak out at night to see him midnight until 2am at 16, who isolated me--alienated my friends, ran off other guys I was...

How do I get her attention [ 6 Answers ]

So I like this girl in one of my classes and she is really cute but I don't know how to talk to her since I am really shy and insecure. She is even in my lab group so its like the perfect situation to talk to her but I am to shy to actually talk to her how should I do it??

Something new to my attention [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I have discovered a couple small spot like 'things' on my penis head. Im 100% sure its not an std as I've had the same sexual partner for about 3 years now and prior to that I had tests done at my health clinic and proved negative as did she. Any idea what these could be - I'm mainly...

How to get attention from the fellas [ 6 Answers ]

IS it common for a guy to feel really passionatly about 2 girls at the same time? What is it that guys like in a girl? What gets a guy to even pay attention to a girl? How can I make guys act like I'm not a freak of nature? I know its not because I'm totally ugly because people tell me...

View more questions Search