Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    H-M4A1 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2007, 01:22 PM
    My biceps are strange
    I have been doing weights for a while now and my Biceps are beginning to increase into the shape of a circle instead of being even and larger. I can't describe exactly how they look but it is like a bubble. And I think there is a reason for this and if there's a way to prevent it.
    MassNutrition Posts: 75, Reputation: 5

Jan 26, 2008, 11:17 AM
    Biomechanics and genetics. Sorry to say, but you can't fight it. Everyone has a different shape to their body and specific body parts. We can't fight genetics. We can only TRY to change what we have by doing some specific exercises.

If you are missing your biceps peak, then try doing more concentration curls to help emphasize the peak on both the short head, and long head of the biceps. It may help slightly, but it won't drastically change what you already have. Good luck.
    wewed100606 Posts: 228, Reputation: 36

Jan 26, 2008, 01:09 PM
    Yeah bud, massnutri is right. You can however try to elongate which is what it sounds like you want by stopping your curls at about 45 degrees and staying away from the CRUNCH at the top... it won't work miracles, but it will help in a month or so. Good luck my man!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

More quick way to gain good biceps/triceps? [ 8 Answers ]

Around 2 months ago I bought a new bench for weights, on top of that I bought the two bars a curl, and a straight and a load of weights. From this I have been working out twice a week concentrating mainly around the arms occasionally the stomach. Over a few months I have seen diffrence but very...

Strange happenings [ 3 Answers ]

Dear experts, I am a college student. I live in an old house. The lady that owned the house passed away several months ago. Lately, some strange things have occurred. I was sitting in the living room on the couch. All of a sudden, there was a very bright flash of light from the kitchen. The...

How to maintain Good Biceps [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I am worried about my biceps... Even though I lift good weights.. my Biceps and triceps are not growing good enough.. Currently I'm lifting weights up to 12.5 kgs.. Can anyone guide me so that I can maintain good Biceps and triceps.. help me out

Why does she think I'm strange [ 14 Answers ]

We were going away for the day to a pool party. I asked my girlfriend if it was OK if I put my car in her garage. She was looking at me like why would you do that... so I explained its going to be 90 plus and I thought it would be a good idea to keep it out of the baking sun. Later at the end of...

Am I Strange? [ 12 Answers ]

hi I am a male and I am going to be 15 in April.During the last few weeks/months I have been masterbating every 2 or 3 days but I have never actually "cummed". I like girls and everything and get an erection often- at school in front of this girl I have just started going out with and at other...

View more questions Search