Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Goldenwolf Posts: 157, Reputation: 9

Dec 28, 2007, 12:01 PM
    What does this dream mean?
    So here is my dream: I was playing this vid game,(but I was part of the game, like1st person)The boat is white and the water is crystal clear, everything is white-greyish ).I was this boat and then I jump high and then I fall deep into the water. When I come out, I jump higher still, and then come down deeper, It takes me some time to come out, and I feel the wight of the water on top of me. When I come out, I just like splah a bit. Then I swim till I get into this small river. And I start fighting with the other players there. And then my phone rings. Its ma dad telling me that I have to go back and stop playing. I get up and walk away. And then... I woke up.
    deanmom Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Dec 28, 2007, 12:13 PM
    I would first say that you are playing too many video games. If your subconscious mind is using video games to hash out your dream worlds then you might want to consider cutting back and balancing it with some reading or real world activities.

As far as the dream itself. Sounds to me like a subconscious effort to deal with emotions of never "winning" at the things you do in life. Often times, rising and falling is the same thing as trying and failing.

I don't know that much about you or your situation and there might not be a better explanation even if I did.

P.S.

I am not a video game hater. Video games are a weekly part of my life but not a daily practice.

Dec 28, 2007, 12:18 PM
    You know, I don't play that many video games now, but what I wonder is that why is everything like white and clear?

Dec 28, 2007, 12:18 PM
    Thanks deanmom for your answer!
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Dec 28, 2007, 01:35 PM
    Check out these websites about dreams:

http://dream.dictionary-dreaminfo/

An Online Guide To Dream Interpretation

Dreams and Their Interpretation in Clinical Psychology

Hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with dream [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, And acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help...

I want to know what my dream might mean [ 2 Answers ]

I had my 1st love 14 years ago. We were together for about 2 years, but not a couple. It was against her religion and shed always tell me we couldn't hook up anymore,but we still did. One day she got a boyfriend while we were still hooking up. I loved her more than life and had never been so...

Me and HIM got together in my dream. [ 1 Answers ]

Well, I had a dream that I went to space ] but when we got there the dude I like A LOT was there and he all the sudden asked me out. And we went out and held hands and all of that. What does this mean? :confused:

Why Do I Still Dream About Him ? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, Im writing in today as my ex and I broke up four years ago and not too long after I started seeing my current boyfriend. When we broke up I thought it was normal to dream about him, but lately I find myself dreaming about him 3-4 times a week :confused:? My dreams are pretty consistent in...

My Dream [ 2 Answers ]

Last night I had a dream that I bought a Toyota Camery. It was black and I came out the dealership and it was parked outside. I got in and adjusted the mirrors. Got out and kept saying "this purchase is dumb, this is stupid. I went from no car note and low insurance to a car note and higher...

View more questions Search