Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaime olvera Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2007, 11:43 AM
    Is it a good idea to deed property back to bank,when home is abount to go into forclo
    I have a relative facing forcloser I was wondering if it woul dbe better to deed property back to bank would it help him a s far as his credit report. Thanks
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Hello jaime:

It doesn't make any difference. The bank will continue foreclosure proceedings.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Turning property back to the bank [ 6 Answers ]

Due to many unforseen situations, I cannot make the payements on my house and want to know if I can turn the property over to the mortgage company? If so, how do I go about dong this?

Rerouting pipes in 12 unit condo building? Good idea or bad idea [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I personally think the plumber is lying...

Bank repossessed mobile home on my private property [ 2 Answers ]

I have a piece of property in California that has a mobile home on it that is not owned by me. The bank recently repossessed it. Can I put a lien on it for back rent and current rent if I did not have a contract with prior owner? (mobile was on property when I purchased it) Does the bank have to...

Need to Deed a House back to the bank [ 5 Answers ]

I currently own 2 properties and I need to sell one of them. It is a condo in Howell MI. We have tired everything to try and sell the property from paying closing costs to increasing the commission for the agents selling or buying the property. We have run out of ideas and money and now we need to...

Deeding your home back to the bank [ 9 Answers ]

If a senior citizen is forced to deed his/her house back to the bank, will that affect the senior citizen's credit rating?

View more questions Search