Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shams136 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2005, 08:07 AM
    Unsure
    Hi I really need help in understanding this pregnancy situation.. I started using the patch about a year ago and had stop using it since last augest and since then I've been trying to get pregnant and nothing yet I see signs that confuse me and I go out and buy tests and they come out negative. But this month is very different I normally have a 3 day period and a 27 day cycle and its usually very heavy the first day then by day 3 I'm all done this time however I started my period 2 days early and my period is lasting for almost 7 days now and its not over yet. I mean it is very light but its still there and I'm worried that its not my period any more that I'm actually spotting
    Can anyone help? :confused: :confused:
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 28, 2005, 08:15 AM
    Baby girl I highly suggest that you see your doctor as soon as possible. Only your doctor can be the one to truly help you with that. The only time I know of a woman bleeding that much is after she has given birth. Please get to a doctor quickly. Keep us posted and let us know what happens.
    shams136 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2005, 08:31 AM
    Is there a chance that I could've gotten pregnant and got my period anyway?
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 28, 2005, 08:52 AM
    I don't know. Not a doctor. Go talk to a real doctor. Only they have the medical equipment and things to check you out. I have heard of women being on a period during pregnancy but not that much. Talk to a doctor. Id be stupid not to tell you that.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 28, 2005, 09:58 AM
    Hi Shayma, nice name...
    You really should see your doctor as soon as possible. There are a few sites and documents that I usually include in my answers to Pregnancy issues, but for you, it is far safer to see the doc first, and then get back with us. You need to do this for your own reassurance, so the sooner, the better. Good luck dear, and Happy New Year!
    P.S. go to the emergency room if your doc is closed during the holidays.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 28, 2005, 10:25 PM
    I agree with Crankie and Chery, if you are concerned about excessively heavy bleeding, you must see your doctor and explain the problem. You are probably not pregnant and your symptoms could be stress induced. But you shouldn't wait any longer, go to the doctor right away to have your discharge evaluated. Good luck, hun, and keep us posted.

Chery, I wanted to rate you, but I received a message saying that I should pass my reputation around. I was able to rate Crankie though.
    dooney Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2005, 07:50 AM
    I am unsure too
    We have been trying for what seems like an eternity. I have been getting all very Bold Negatives. Yesterday I had a faint positive. This morning I did another one and it wa even fainter. Are my hormones low? Should I be concerned? I have low thyriod and it was in check before we got started. We had a VERY definiate with my first son. I have not had any bleeding and was on a 24 day cycle. And I am 3 days late. I have an appointment with my doc tomorrow.. any questions I should ask?

Thanks
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 29, 2005, 04:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dooney
    We have been trying for what seems like an eternity. I have been getting all very Bold Negatives. Yesterday I had a faint positive. This morning I did another one and it wa even fainter. Are my hormones low? Should I be concerned? I have low thyriod and it was in check before we got started. We had a VERY definiate with my first son. I have not had any bleeding and was on a 24 day cycle. And I am 3 days late. I have an appointment with my doc tomorrow..any questions I should ask?

Thanks
    Ask any and all questions that come to mind. It will also help if you have a list ready with family history, medical history, medications you take, anything that will help the doctor assess you better. Good luck.

For home view, check out this site - it also has a forum and lots of information.

www.askdramy.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unsure also [ 3 Answers ]

Sorry I am all new at this and posted as a reply first and now as a question. I have been on a 24 day cycle. I am now 3 days late on that cycle. I am getting a faint line when tested yesterday, but this morning it is even more faint. I have an appointment with my doc tomorrow. I also have low...

Please Help I'm So Unsure? [ 1 Answers ]

HI I'm looking for a psychic who will help me as I feel so unsure inside and right now I don't trust what any of the things I feel. Let me explain about 4 months ago me and boyfriend got engaged we connect so good but then he got scared and so we decided to take things slower... we are back to...

Unsure Love [ 6 Answers ]

I am in love with an ex-con. I have joint legal custody of my child. My ex-husband is in law enforcement. Can this jeopordize the custody of my son? Would my ex-husband be able to use this as grounds for sole custody? Please advise.

Privatizing=unsure of job [ 5 Answers ]

Since Indiana elected a new governor, there has been some changes. Sometimes changes are good and sometimes they are bad. My DOB is 08/19/1967... I am currently a prison nurse and unsure if I will be working at my current job as of Sept 1 due to the new company taking over the prison. What does my...

Unsure [ 39 Answers ]

This is regarding the end of my 4 year relationship. My ex and I, have now been broken up for a few months now. We broke up out of the blue, he said he needed a break and left my house crying. I never heard from him until a week later, and he said he no longer loved me, and has not for 2 years. He...

View more questions Search