Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    STRANGER_OF_UR_DREAMZ Posts: 61, Reputation: 2

Dec 28, 2005, 07:58 AM
    File format
    Hi pals
    What is .rtf file format? Which application is used to edit or open that file?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 28, 2005, 08:01 AM
    .rtf is Rich Text Format can be opened with Notepad.
    HERE's more information.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2005, 08:17 AM
    And fyi, whenever you run into an extension you are unsure of, here's a great resource:
    http://filext.com/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing .ctg file to .jpg format [ 13 Answers ]

?? Hello, I need some help with viewing pictures. You see... I have a cd of picures that were shot with a canon digital. 2 out of 3 folders I am able to see the pics. The #3 folder is listed as canon msc. When I click it on 119.ctg. It will not let me open. I checked on the file menu on my...

File Changes format during transit [ 4 Answers ]

Could someone enlighten us ( a small community non profit group) why a DOC file would change to a DAT file during email transit from only that persons PC to the rest of our group's PC ? ( 25 persons) I assume the sender might be using Win 98 and some other users have XP and a small number of...

File format change [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how I can change a .ppt (MS PowerPoint) file to a .jpg file? I have several pictures from a PowerPoint slide show that I'd like to save as individual .jpg files. Thanks

If I file 1040NR, do I file state as nonresident? [ 1 Answers ]

The title says it all-I worked in several states but I am foreigner. Does that mean that I file state taxes as non-resident as well?

View more questions Search