Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    25914102 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2007, 05:56 AM
    How to gain weight have fat in the body
    I an 43 years old and I am have not got any fat in my body . I also don't want to eat anything i.e.things which can increase the weight I like only chats and nothing else.Help me out
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2007, 06:04 AM
    Have you checked with a doctor that there is no medical reason behind this?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Dec 28, 2007, 12:52 PM
    I think its time to visit a doctor and nutritionist. Being underweight and having no desire to eat can be serious.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Dec 28, 2007, 01:07 PM
    I agree that seeing the doctor is a good place to start. If you have no appetite, it could be a warning sign of something. Better safe than sorry, so get checked out just to be sure.

A nutritionist can help you set up an eating plan that is right for you and includes foods you like. Beware of the "empty calories" in fast foods, sodas, etc. They make you feel full, but don't have lots of the vitamins and nutrients your body needs. Hope you are OK!
    sagayamary Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2012, 09:48 AM
    I'm 32 years old female girl, my height is 150cm, my weight is 35kg. How to improve my body weight with medicine or without medicine please tel me your good tips for me. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to gain weight 2! [ 5 Answers ]

Im 17 nealy 18, and can't seem to get past 7st 4lb, its like my maximum. Its been like this for a few years. What can I do? I'm about to get in to modelling and have been to the doctors. Help!!

I can't gain weight [ 1 Answers ]

Six weeks ago I had a 7 hour spinal operation, and whilst recovering I lost 2 and a half kilos. I've always been very thin as I have a really fast metabolism, but I've always eaten loads! Since my operation though, I can't seem to get my appetite back, and I get full up really quickly. I...

How to gain weight [ 2 Answers ]

My son not eating solid anything only taking liquid what can I do

Weight Gain [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Was not to sure which category to put this under. Well I am a 33 year old female and I am 5'1 and weight about 95 or 96 lbs. I think I am underweight. But I eat like a pig. I am not picky at all with what I eat. So how would I go about gaining weight? What should I weight? I used to...

View more questions Search