Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ctmcftl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 06:49 PM
    Trying to kick me out
    I live with my ex in a two bedroom,We live in Florida, I am not a lease holder but I am listed on the lease as a roommate. We had an argument and he told me he wanted me out. I have alweays paid my rent and utilities, I have lived there for 8 months and some of the utilities are in my name.What are my rights? Does he have to evict me, or can he just throw me out?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 27, 2007, 06:54 PM
    If you are not on the main lease, then you sublease from him, he can basically evict you with a 30 day notice.

But honestly, if it is a EX, why are you still living there anyway

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Being kick out [ 1 Answers ]

I'm about to be kick out of my house behind in bills what shall I do is everything going to be OK

A/C Won't Kick On! [ 3 Answers ]

Last night I went to the thermostat to turn on the air. Flipped it on, and about 5 seconds after that the battery in the thermostat died and my A/C unit shut off. No problem, I replaced the 9-volt in the thermostat and everything works now except the A/C unit. If I set it to cool nothing will go...

She CAN'T kick me out? [ 5 Answers ]

I just came across this site while scouring the internet for any shred of legal support! First, I am from Ohio. My two boys and I moved in with my fiancé in July 2006. "Suzy" and I are separating. The situation is deteriorating quickly here primarily because of her testosterone pumped and...

Heat does not kick on [ 1 Answers ]

Heat does not kick on all the time Temp is 17 degrees below thermastat setting, any advice?

My furnace will not kick on! [ 1 Answers ]

My furnace will work regulary sometimes, but sometime it does not kick on by itself you have to turn the thermostat to off then back on and then it will run until it meets the tempature setting. But then when its time for it to kick back on it does the same thing. We have replaced the thermostat 3...

View more questions Search