Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 27, 2007, 08:36 PM
    Chuck, standing around bales being burned is a ton different than taking one took the night before a follicle test.

I will stand firm, with my medical background, that one took the night before a follicle test will not turn a positive result. If the OP has a positive result, it is due to more than a took or two within the last three months.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 27, 2007, 08:52 PM
    Yes the one took, I will agree, I guess I am more along with excon, if this is there friends, I doubt it was just the one time, I would assume they wre hanging around these people every day or at least every weekend,
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2008, 07:01 PM
    We all know the when, and why of failing drug tests, do drugs, fail test... it's really simple... drink alcohol while you drink, get a Dwi, go to jail... you think testing agencies after all this time.. don't know what's happening. Drug/alcohol use has been around since early the early 20's through the early 30's, and beyond... And as long as the 60's. The results, testing, and problems associated with this use, is long known... Don't try and con the cons, if your doing drugs or alcohol don't take a test and really expect to pass!~

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marijuana in a hair follicle test [ 16 Answers ]

My son has never done any type of drugs before, he went to the beach this past summer and tried Marijuana. He said he only took 3 puffs and never tried it again. It has been about 75 days and he has to have a hair follicle drug test, would that be enough to show up in it? He is so worried.

Medical Marijuana and landlords [ 16 Answers ]

Hello: For what it’s worth, I live in Seattle. I have a prescription for marijuana. In a previous rental, I had a legal medical marijuana garden, and I had a big red sign on the door stating so. While I was away for a weekend, my landlord paid me a visit. He tore down the sign and called the...

Marijuana Test! [ 66 Answers ]

Ok my mother is forcing me to go for a medicals check up cause I haven't had one in like years and for some reason she thinks I could have diebeties cause she sees me eating too many sweets (rolls eyes) I know its rediculose but now I'm freaking out cause I just realized there going to check my...

Marijuana smoke [ 7 Answers ]

My son was with people in a car and they were smoking marijuana. A blunt it was called. He had to take a drug test and was fine with it because he was told it was not in his system because he did not smoke it. He then was told later that it could come out positive. What is the right answer.

Marijuana, hair follicle test will he pass [ 3 Answers ]

My son has to take a hair follicle in mid January he was in a rehab for 7 months and got out in sept. he relapsed but did not smoke much maybe a blunt and couple joints from what I understand but nothing since beginning of December will it show up:(

View more questions Search