Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    matthew6676 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 02:58 PM
    80's kid show.kids playing video games.
    Anyone remember the name of the late 70's/early 80's kid show where kids would compete against each other playing video games... I think it was on Saturday mornings.
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Jan 1, 2008, 02:30 AM
    "Captain N: The Game Master

Hope this helps if not... go to imdb.com maybe that can help
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Jan 2, 2008, 02:56 AM
    The wizard
    mixitupmike Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 05:06 PM
    When I was a kid I thought this show was awesome!

It was called "STARCADE"

Starcade.tv and jmpc.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No sound while watching television.sound when playing video games [ 4 Answers ]

I have no Idea what the problem could be, but if I try to watch television, which is cable, I cannot hear the sound on the television, but If I play video games, then you can hear the sound perfectly... So, it cannot be a problem with the speakers inside the television.. Could it be the cable? What...

80's kids TV show, anyone? [ 8 Answers ]

Help!! I remember this one show on in the mornings I think it was, but I don't know the name of it. If I remember right it was on in the late 80's; probably around yrs. 85-89. And I want to say it was on Nick Jr. or PBS or something. It was not a cartoon, it had puppets in it. The main...

80's kids show [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the name of the 80's kids show was that came on after school It was like a talk show game show where the kids sometimes sent in questions to ask adults, and it had a black and white girl as the announcers the white girl was named ally. Please help me on this one I am stumped.

Kids TV show from the 80's (I think) [ 3 Answers ]

I really need to know the name of this one ASAP Please It was a show about a small bear (I think it was cissephere or shomething like it) who lived with his dad in a tree next to a river. They had a skimmer boat and used it to save the other animals on the river. The Crocks where the bad...

80's educational kids show [ 1 Answers ]

I remember my Second Grade teacher letting the class watch an educational kids show that featured a man that wore a body suit that showed the inside of the body. He was a white male with dark curly hair I believe. The objects around his house could talk, such as his pillow and his couch. This...

View more questions Search