Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katringette22 Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 02:55 PM
    Putting files onto a iPod
    My frined just got an iPod for christmas. Hes not sure how to put music on other then he know he has to use I tunes. I think he arlready has music on his comupter.
    Thanks
    kitty-kat19 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Dec 27, 2007, 03:07 PM
    Download itunes, obviously. Then You can try importing files, if you have limewire and music on there highlight what you want and then click on launch in the music library. If not downlaod CD's to itunes or buy music from the itunes store.
    katringette22 Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 03:10 PM
    Okay. He just has them saved on hard drive

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ipod ad [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know the song and singer for the iPod ad where they keep picking up different colored iPods. Starts: One, two, three, four...

Scared about puuting father on birth certificate [ 8 Answers ]

When we had our son I was young and didn't know the father as well so I had put him on the birthcertifcate and gave our son his last name. How ever when he got involved with drugs he used my son against me and would take off with him for days threatening he wouldn't bring him back. Now pregnant...

Unwanted backup(?) files/"ghost" files [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have been getting these strange files that activate when I open Microsoft word documents. They are like shadow files. And also they appear in My Photo section too. Here is some information I have copied from the property boxes of the files. I have done virus scans on these "ghost"...

Nba live 2004 crack files/patch files [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me find the crack and patch files on nba live 2004. I badly need it co'z I don't have a cd rom which is needed to play. You may send it to my email add.>Removed<

View more questions Search