Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ShiShi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 01:29 PM
    Online Friend
    I am currently speaking to a gentleman online His name begins with a T. He seems very nice and we seem to have a lot in common. Can you tell me if you get a feeling if he is the one? Thanks!
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Dec 27, 2007, 01:31 PM
    I would be cautious. You don't really know him if you haven't even seen him. He could be a predator.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Dec 27, 2007, 01:51 PM
    I'm not a psychic, but do be careful with this guy. Just because someone seems nice online doesn't mean that they are. If someone tells you they are a psychic and they tell you this guy is nice, don't run out to meet him just based on that. Sorry I can't tell you what you want to know, but I just wanted to tell you to be wary so nothing bad happens. You just can't be too careful these days!
    ShiShi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 02:03 PM
    I appreciate all your concern and believe me I am very cautious. I have not done any online dating up to this point but will make sure someone always knows where I am and always in a public place. Just wondering if anyone got any feelings on this. If you do let me know! : ) Thank you and Happy new year
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2007, 04:45 PM
    I wouldn't count on it. You never know who you are meeting up with on the internet.
    They will remember things you said and then say things to appeal to what they think you are like to make you think they are someone they are not.
    Then the distance thing is a killer too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Asking out online? [ 5 Answers ]

Is it OK to ask a girl out online. Because I really want to ask this girl out and I don't know if I should ask her in person or if it would be easier to ask her online

Friend makes fun of friend [ 15 Answers ]

My friend is always asking why we never hang out anymore.. He tells people that I ignore him. Well is this a good reason? Every time I'm around him or I talk to him he always brings up one of my flaws. He always makes fun of me about it and jokes about it. All my life I was teased about this yet he...

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

Mu Online [ 1 Answers ]

hello guys... I'm an mu player before 2 weeks I made format for my comp... and yesterday I downloaded an mu but when I enter it's too slow... but before I format the comp it was fast... now how can I make it fast? I remember that my friend typed in run " regedit " and entered HKEY_CURRENT_USER...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search