Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleyjp Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 12:07 PM
    Trying any suggests to get pregnant!
    Hi everyone. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for the past 9 months now. Nothing has worked. I know roughly the week for ovulation and we try then, nothing! I am going through babycenter.com. I stay lying down on my back or on my left side for the next half hour to an hour. Left side was just something someone told me they read and to try it. Nothing! I don’t know what we are doing wrong. I know that I am border lining underweight but I eat and drink healthy daily. Does anyone have any suggestions to help us!
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Dec 27, 2007, 12:49 PM
    You will learn a LOT of you read Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler. It talks about recognizing fertility signs, how to chart, temps, cervical fluids, etc.

My husband and are Trying to conceive and I am constantly looking over that book.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 27, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Have you had a prenatal checkup to make sure everything is in working order?

I would also like to suggest that you begin taking a prenatal vitamin now, if you aren't already, one that contains folic acid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Could I be pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and recently married. I had my last period on May 23rd and I am suppose to start my period tomorrow but I woke up this morning and had a light brown discharge when I wipe. Could this mean Im pregnant?

Am I pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

Monday evening (6/18/07) I go to use the bathroom & I see a brownish discharge in my panties. Usually this happens when my period is about to come. So I put on a pantyliner. Next morning I wake up & I got to use the bathroom & the discharge is still very light. I put a tampon on because I'm going...

I want to be Pregnant! [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I took the depo for over a yr. And I've been off it for about 3 months and can't get pregnant.I want to have a baby but it's not happening.How can I speed things up?

View more questions Search