Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1windstar2 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2007, 10:15 PM
    What is an addition/admendment to Escrow Instructions
    There is an Addition/Admendent To Escrow Instructions in our Final Refi Documents, can anyone explain what this means:

NEW LOAN: Borrower obtaining and property qualifying for a new trust deed loan securing a note in the amount of $235,274.00 in favor of LS - Centex Home Equity - Sacr. Said loan shall bear interest a fixed rate of 7.9900% per annum, for a term of 30.00 years, payable at approximately $1,724.72 per month, per terms and conditions of Lender's instructions to be deposited into escrow. Borrower's signature on all loan documents shall constitute their full approval of the terms and conditions contained therein.

We are supposed to have a 40 yr loan and then we found out that it is actually a 40 yr arm loan that adjust after 2yrs and then every 6 months after that, with a baloon payment due in 30yrs.

Any help is appreciated.
    Pennybell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2008, 04:05 PM
    If I was you id be on the phone with someone finding out if it's a miss print once you agree to it you done
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 1, 2008, 04:10 PM
    Sounds like a bait and switch issue, they were talking to you and adverstising one loan, and then when it comes down to signing the papers, they come up with some other loan. Wish I could say it was more uncommom, so call them and tell them that the loan is wrong and you want it according to there terms you agreed to.

And if they don't, go somewhere else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Giuliani's First Amendment record and secrecy anything to be alarmed about? [ 9 Answers ]

Some saw Mayor Giuliani as secretive - Rudy Giuliani News - MSNBC.com His personal life became a public riddle. In mid-2001, Giuliani fled the mayor's residence and began bunking with friends, a gay couple — an arrangement eventually disclosed by the Daily News. More than two dozen lawsuits...

Escrow waive [ 2 Answers ]

Escrow waiver is not exactly free. The mortgage companies want to charge a fee. An example is .25% of a point. I'm waiting to find out what homecoming mortgage Charges on my $49,200 mortgage. How do you figure .25% of a point. On my mortgage of $49,000 Your suggstions

Escrow Account [ 1 Answers ]

I like to know if I'm full protected by the state of Florida if I use a Escrow account to guarantee that a Letter of Intentions will be fulfilled by the contractor and my Money deposit will be fast returned if a default in the LOI show up by the contractor.

Escrow interest va [ 11 Answers ]

What is the formula for escrow interest in VA

View more questions Search