Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prozak Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2007, 08:19 PM
    Hardware Drivers for Ubuntu linux?
    I use win xp at the moment and I'm downloading Ubuntu 7.10.iso the os looks really cool and I want to install it on a different partition from xp! I wonder if I'll face any hardware driver problem? Does Ubuntu recognise all devices on my PC? Thanking you in advance
    :D
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2007, 08:49 PM
    I did a Google search for Ubuntu and recognize devices -- First Link

does Ubuntu recognise all devices on my pc - Google Search

I also checked out the link below -- The video is something I think you should see

Linux's Free System Is Now Easier to Use, But Not for Everyone | Walt Mossberg | Personal Technology | AllThingsD

Walt Mossberg makes some good points --- I really thought about trying it on one of my computers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone have any experience installing Ubuntu on a Windows machine? [ 8 Answers ]

Before I take the plunge I have a few questions. I've done some prep work already: files backed up, burned iso to CD, defragged my C:. - if I install to C: will the boot manager automatically install and offer my dual boot options? - I imagine a new partition will be created, I guess that'll...

P2p sharing softwares for Ubuntu? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know any good p2p sharing softwares for Ubuntu LInux? I was thinking about amule but I'm not sure if that's good..

Missing Drivers for Unrecognized Hardware [ 8 Answers ]

What is the best way to find/search for windows drivers for unknown hardware :cool: (aka Other Devices)? Thanks, in advance...

Hardware help [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out what kind of a motherboard I have in a system that was given to me. I can not find any markings on it so I think that it is a generic board. I think I remember a program that you can run that will give you all the info about your system. Is there anyone out there that knows...

View more questions Search