Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    renee4 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2007, 07:19 PM
    Brown Discharge
    I have never had sex before. However, my boyfriend and I do hook up. He fingers me and I give him hand jobs that is it. Last night we hooked up and he fingered me. Today I have brown discharge in my panties. Could I be pregnant? Or is that unlikely? I am very nervous, and scared. Thank you so very much!
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Dec 26, 2007, 07:51 PM
    Ummmmmmmmmmmm NO
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 26, 2007, 08:54 PM
    Honey, how old are you?

Has your mother had the "birds and bees" talk with you?

Have you had sex ed in school?

Do you know how pregnancy happens?
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Dec 27, 2007, 03:12 PM
    You must have penetration (penis penetration) in order to get pregnant. A finger will not get you pregnant.

Dec 27, 2007, 03:15 PM
    Am 19. Yes, my parents and I have had chats about sex, and other things. However, my boyfriend didn't clean his hands off after he came. Then he fingered me, could I be pregnant? I am just very nervous after seeing brown discharge today, and then I researched it. Most sources say I could be. Also what if he came on my underwear?
    Thanks for your post.
    Chantilly Lace Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 03:32 PM
    I was told that dies instantly when it hits 'air'. I have heard however that if a guy cums in his hand & immedietly fingers his partner, she 'could' become pregnant.

It is unlikely but not impossible. Better to ask the experts. :) Hopefully I was of some help though.

Good luck... and be careful.. he might have just had 'dirty fingers' or 'dirt under his nails'... causing infection. Always be safe no matter what you're doing! :)
    Baby-_-Girl-_-19 Posts: 67, Reputation: 4

Dec 27, 2007, 03:34 PM
    You can't get pregnant if you don't have sex. Brown discharge is normal... you're probably just about to start your period.

Dec 27, 2007, 05:04 PM
    But I just finished my period December 14th, I am in mid-cycle now. So how could I possibly be starting me period? It only happened once though, no more. Is it really true that once sperm hits air it dies? Since I researched I have been urinating a lot. Is this because I am thinking about this way too much, and just stressed? Thanks for writing back.
    Baby-_-Girl-_-19 Posts: 67, Reputation: 4

Dec 27, 2007, 05:28 PM
    Brown Discharge, an also occur at the end of your period, it's the "old stuff" cleaning its self out of your body. My mom told me it tends to be worse if you use a tampon.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Dec 28, 2007, 12:39 PM
    Sperm does not automatically die once it hits air.
    Pregnancy does not occur from a finger.
    Sperm put inside the body CAN cause pregnancy but its extremely unlikely.
    Brown discharge is "old blood" and usually indicates the beginning or ending of a period. Sometimes it just happens with no real explanation.
    I am just very nervous after seeing brown discharge today, and then I researched it. Most sources say I could be.
    I don't know what resources but they're wrong or you misunderstood.
    Also what if he came on my underwear?
    Very unlikely you would become pregnant.
    Frequent urination is a pregnancy symptom. However, since this JUST happened, this is not the cause of your problem. IF you were pregnant, you wouldn't feel urination pangs for several weeks.

I'm glad you are trying to learn more about sex but I hope you're realizing the real problem here. You are already engaging in sexual activity BEFORE you learn basic facts about pregnancy, STDs and AIDS.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge. [ 1 Answers ]

I've been on the pill for about a month and a week total. I recently had unprotected sex and I'm scared that I'm pregnant. I've been having this light brown discharge for about 4 days now and I'm concerned I'm pregnant! Can someone help me? :confused:

Brown discharge [ 3 Answers ]

My name is monica I am 17 years oly and I am 18 weeks pregnant and I am expierencing brown discharge with some clots that I never had before... I am scared and don't know what to think. Along with the discharge and slight clotts I don't have any pain at all, just headaches but I get them all the...

Brown Discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Hi on the 19th of november i've been having brown discharge all day everyday i also had sore breasts which normally happens about a week before my period. My period should have started on november 24 and it is now sat 25 and the only blood i'm getting is when i wipe. :confused:

Brown discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have been on the pill since July and my periods have been all right, me and my boyfriend use a condom every time we have sex, this month I am having like a nasty brown period instead of a red one, what is wrong?:confused:

View more questions Search