Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dcl323 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2007, 05:53 PM
    Honda HS35 Starting problems
    I recently bought a used Honda HS35. The first two times I used it, it started fine. After the last use the engine start switch was accidentally left in the on position for about a week. Since then I have not been able to start the engine... it doesn't even try to start. Checked the plug and it is OK. Will leaving the engine start switch on on while stored cause these problems?
    lawnman14 Posts: 37, Reputation: 0

Jan 8, 2008, 08:38 AM
    If it has an electric start it may have a battery to start and leaving it in the on position may have drained the battery
    Questionshelp Posts: 153, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 15, 2008, 06:58 AM
    I am a bit confused when has a snowblower have a battery? Does it need an extension cord to use the starter? If so then that's not problem. Need more info on this matter to help out more.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2008, 05:36 PM
    Dead battery.
    romano14 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2008, 09:11 AM
    Well, my Honda HS35 4 Stroke Snowblower won't start either, it's not a problem if it's left on. The snowblower doesn't have a battery, it creates it's own electricity. Maybe it's the carb, or the gas line...

Good luck!
    romano14
    jlbjyc Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 01:05 PM
    Comment on romano14's post
    Have you cleaned out the carb? Mine wasn't starting either so I cleaned the carb and it starts on first pull.
    romano14 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 08:26 PM
    Comment on romano14's post
    You, took it in last year.. needed a new carb. Now it runs like a hyped up $1000 snowblower! It's great!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Remove knobs - honda hs35 snow blower [ 9 Answers ]

My aged Honda HS35 Snow Blower runs like a dream and usually started at the first pull. However, the sort of u-shaped wire at the bottom of the Choke Knob shaft somehow came loose from wherever it is supposed to connect to. The wire is still connected to the Choke Knob shaft at the other end. I...

Honda Hs35 snowblower [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There; My hubby just picked up (literally) a decent looking blower. All of ours previously have been attached to tractors. I was wondering if anyone out there might have a manual they were no longer using or an unwanted spare manual to assist. He's good, but sometimes gets frustrated with...

Honda starting problems [ 3 Answers ]

I just put a new engine in my 93 civic the car was stolen so I had to replace the ignition, well the car won't start there is no spark, I don't know if it is because of the plastic key I have bypassed or should I say jumped or what

98 Honda starting problems [ 22 Answers ]

OK, So I am going to replace the Main Switch Relay. If that fails I will try the ignition coil and then the ignitor. The Check Engine light came on this morning and didn't turn off. So I got to get to work to start replacing the parts on my car before it gets worst. My question is does anyone know...

85 Honda Accord LX starting problems [ 8 Answers ]

I have an 85 Accord LX, carburated. Car began stopping intermitently. Now won't start at all. No spark from Coil. Seems to be getting fuel. Won't even fire on starting fluid. Replaced Coil. Replaced distributer with 2 different used carburators. 12volts to + and - side of coil with key on. When key...

View more questions Search