Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dana2007 Posts: 230, Reputation: 5

Dec 26, 2007, 04:17 PM
    Men becoming aggressive and violent when they get involved with another woman
    What is behind men's thinking when they turn aggressive and violent towards the current girlfriend or current wife when they get involved with another woman?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2007, 04:28 PM
    They are trying to cover up their guilt and shame about having the affair, so they become indignant and over righteous. Easier to blame someone else for everything than themselves. That kind of anger belongs in the garbage, along with their affair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cat keeps getting steadily more violent! [ 10 Answers ]

I have had my cat for almost 5 years now. She was an abandoned kitten that had to be bottle fed from a week old. She was great the first year, but she always had some habits that we thought odd. At first, it was cute to watch her chase her tail, but as she got older it progressively more...

Sudden Violent Behaviour [ 4 Answers ]

My dog is about nine months old. He is a neutered Husky Shepherd cross. He is normally a friendly kind albeit hyper dog. Tonight however, he lunged and snapped at my fiancé for no reason. Curtis (fiance) was sitting on the couch petting Nico (the dog) when the dog lashed out with his front paws...

Violent Bi-polar condition [ 13 Answers ]

Hello, My fiancé has bi-polar, ADHD, and OCD. His attacks are generally against himself. We have recently moved closer to his mother and all of a sudden his sickness has begun to turn on me. Out of nowhere he will say stuff like, "I'll slit your throat and watch you bleed to death" or he will...

A hate filled violent note [ 18 Answers ]

I found a note to no one about me... my daughter says she hates me with every single cell in her body... it has violent words in it... it says I am a failure and I am to be pitied... yet in the same letter she says she hates herself because she loves me... her hatred seems to center around me as an...

View more questions Search