Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rjhenry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2007, 01:06 PM
    Tune on now
    How do I decode cell phone and what are some of the software I can use to do that??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 26, 2007, 01:08 PM
    You should take it to where you got it, they can do it for you.

Since we don't know how you acquired the phone, nor do we know what kind of phone it is, it would be unethical for us to give you this information.

QUESTION CLOSED

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dance tune [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all I am looking for a dance tune with a german guy with bleached hair, it is a van dyke but not paul van dyke, the video is guys doing this funky hop dance in the street. ???? can anyone help

Name that tune! [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this music video of an animated guy whistling a catchy tune and then singing to some girl. It is British, (I think), and is current, because I heard the song again on a top 40 station at work. I love the song, and want to buy the CD. But the folks at F.Y.E. are clueless. Can anybody help?

Name that tune... [ 3 Answers ]

What is the name and/or artist of the song in the previews for the upcoming CSI episode to air on 1/10/07 (where William Peterson's charater is leaving)??

Need to know what this tune is [ 3 Answers ]

It was a fairly slow (chilled dance) house track. All I can remember is this, I heard it on an old tape recording, the tune played after it was Don't lose the magic by Shawn Christopher (to give an idea of the kind of tune it was - hopefully :0/. The only words I can remember are, In the morning...

View more questions Search