Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adorablefreaksho Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Brown discharge, period due in another week.
    Ok, So I'm 16, using the pill called Ortho Tricyclen Low, and my boyfriend and I have been using condoms also.
    He's usually in a different state (he lives there) but he comes back every Christmas and summer. He came back last week.
    Well, last week, I noticed that after intercourse, I had this weird brownish discharge, but it was really light and went away after a while... maybe a couple of hours.
    Each time we had sex after that, there was more of that discharge, brownish-red... mostly brown. And now it's been a few days since we've had sex, but the dishcharge hasn't stopped... at all. It's like a steady flow almost, more than normal discharge. There is no odor, no itching.
    My period is due in another week, So I'm not sure what all this means.

Do you think it's an infection of some kind?
    kittylass1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2010, 06:02 AM
    Hi hey I'm going through the same thing also only I've been haven brown discharge on the pill straight after my period its not stopped I thought it was pill causeing it so I stopped pill its still carrying on and on only I've just stopped pill I'm not haven a proper period neither its gone frm brown discharge for a month almost to actually haven bits of black and brownish tiny bits now I duno what to say but I'm defo thinking to go to doctors about this I think you should do exactly the same sweetie also...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brownish Discharge 1 week before period [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all, I was wonderig if anybody can help me. For the last two months I've been having a brownish discharge about a week before my period and don't know why this occurs. I got of the pill last October and was spotting a bit after it, but then it stopped around January so I don't think that's...

Brown discharge since week 5 of pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm 8 weeks pregnant and from my 5 th week I was having a brown color discharge I went to doctor had my u/s done and everything was normal .Again around 7 week I went back for an u/s and this time we saw the baby' heartbeat at 130BPM . Doctor said that everything is normal and about the brown...

Brown discharge and no period? [ 2 Answers ]

My last NORMAL period was on March 15. I started getting minor PMS symptoms around mid April. On the 27th of April I started having brown discharge which lasted for 17 days. I had very mild cramping and back pain. I'm irregular so my cycle is usually 40-45 days or so. My periods are usually...

Brown vaginal discharge a week before period [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Im 20 years old. Just recently a week before my period is due I've experienced small amount of brown discharge, I could wear a liner and it have nothing on it by the end of the day. It only happens sometimes when I wipe, its never happened to me before. Ive only had two sex partners, Ive had...

Brown discharge week before period! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there! I'm new in doing this and I haven't done anything like this before but I'm hoping that I can get a bit of help here :). Im 24 female and I have been on the pill for about 7 years,and have only been on two types of pill during that time.I have had some brown discharge like this before so...

View more questions Search