Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    latitude31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2007, 08:21 AM
    Prostate cancer
    :rolleyes: How difficult is the recovery from robotic surgery to remove the prostate?
    Mapleleafpete Posts: 125, Reputation: 4

Sep 7, 2008, 10:24 AM
    I see no one has answered and its been a long time but ill help... it took me a little over 3 months to recover from evasive prosectamy,meaning they gutted me,lol.I had a choice to let the robot do it but the waiting list was longer,the only difference is the robot does it like othrascopic,4 little holes to do the job.If you're a fast healer id say about 2 months or so and you'll be back on your feet,not running the bostom maraathon but able to get around.I went back to work operating a excavator after 4 months,hurt like hell but I hate sitting around,hope this helps even if its late, good luck,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prostate cancer [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if having your prostate totally removed due to cancer, can you still have and erection with stimulants? Thanks

Prostate cancer [ 3 Answers ]

Im not concerned that I have it I just want to educate myself. Is prostate cancer lumps on the balls or like a lumpy substance in your ball sack?

Ambrotose for prostate cancer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend who was told taking ambrotose would help his prostate cancer Does taking ambrotose help with prostate cancer. I have a friend who was told to take this supplement that it would help him.

View more questions Search