Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    illmatic Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2007, 09:35 PM
    Chains and earrings
    What's good I'm about to buy a whole bunch of close and gear in the city this week I want to buy a nice thin gold chain and a diamond earring how much do you think they would cost I don't want to spend too much though but I want it to be worth it another thing can you bargen the price down in jewlery stores I know you can down in elizebeth and places like that but if you can how much should I bargen down the price

One time 4 your mind one time
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2007, 09:43 PM
    A REAL 0.51 ct diamond averages $900. Or more.
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Dec 30, 2007, 08:51 PM
    I don't think the jewelry stores will really let you bargain. Market prices for materials plus then the jeweler's time is factored into the price. Maybe a street market would let you haggle for a price, but you can't be guaranteed that the diamonds and gold will be real.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alice in Chains. [ 33 Answers ]

Mmk. If you like Alice in Chains respond. And if you do tell me your three favorite songs. :P

Need Sales Representation to Major USA Chains [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings! I am in search of sales and marketing assistant for new patented products. I am having problems finding experience sales reps who can land major orders. I was wondering if you knew of crediable sales rep organizations that can nail orders with the large USA chains. I am working with ...

What de name of the song do your chains hang low [ 1 Answers ]

I need name of song what is it it gous likke do yo chainsd hang low do they wobble to the floor :confused:

Choke chains can be dangerous [ 8 Answers ]

Metal training collars or "choke chains" should only be worn when the dog is being walked or being trained. They should never be left on a dog without supervision. Training collars can be very dangerous if left on the dog. There are many horror stories about dogs trying to climb over fences and...

Window Chains Painted Over - What to do? [ 1 Answers ]

When someone painted the windows of my apartment (a long time ago), they painted over the chains that allow it to open and close. The window opens, but stops short of getting the air conditioner in the window. Can anyone suggest what to use to get the window to open just a bit more? I don't...

View more questions Search