Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chazaa121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2007, 08:41 PM
    Dirty Texts
    My boyfriend wnts me 2 send him dirty txt's buh I don't know what to write any ideas?

X
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Dec 25, 2007, 08:53 PM
    Ask him to write them for you, and then you can send them to him, if you can stand it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 25, 2007, 09:04 PM
    You write what you want, if you don't want to, or don't know how to, then don't.
    illmatic Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2007, 09:17 PM
    What a wierdo lol
    just dance Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 09:07 AM

Emmm - it dependss what subject it is, get him to send you one first then you'll get the idea of the kind he wants and just go with what you think , if you let me know what he says ill think of something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dirty texts [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend asked for dirty texts, I try my best but I just don't know what to say. He tries to start me off, but then after I send one or two, he usually makes so comment about it not working or not getting going or too slow. I feel so bad because he helps me out so much and yet I can't help him...

Dirty texts and fwb [ 5 Answers ]

My friend (recently turned friends with benefits), texted me the other morning to say: "I heard you can tell its big if it scrapes against your back molars...is that true? LOL" I feel embarrassed asking if it meant he was looking to hook up, so I just responded as if taking the question...

Husband is getting sexual texts [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: My husband is getting sexual text messages on his cell. He was hiding his phone so I wouldn't catch on but one night when he was sleeping I was looking through his calls on the phone and all of a sudden a message came through that said "fXXX me!". I responded by saying "ok". I was pretty...

Manager sent Threat of termination over texts. Suit? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I am a Server-cocktail waitress in virginia. I have worked at a restaurant for 2 years, never a blemish on my record. I don't really know what I'm asking, only that this must be wrong, and there must be something I can do. Said restaurant is in the middle of selling to new owners. The...

View more questions Search