Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2008, 10:16 PM
    You should be able to go to a bank, and get a guaranteed student loan? If not, it might mean that you school has a high number of people in the past who defaulted on their student loans... Sorry if that is confusing... I missed a few of the previous posts... guess I'm getting tired...

Another idea is that you could go for the Science or Math, but at the same time do a double major by picking up some extra credits? I know it's a lot more work, but I double majored in Business Administration and Psychology. A lot of the courses will be the same. If you have to teach one of the subjects that you don't care for very much for a while, it would still help you get your foot in the door of the school, build tenure, and transfer to the English position later on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

College Student Looking to Invest - Where to Put My Money? [ 9 Answers ]

Like the title says, I'm a 19 year old college student looking to invest what money I've saved over the last year or so. I've managed to save roughly $10,000 to put towards investing (planning to eventually use it for a down-payment on a home), but my question lies in where to put my money. I...

Who sings the song that goes like this."money money money, money?" [ 5 Answers ]

Do you know the artists name?

Is Excelsior College a real college? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, if someone can please help me and let me know if Excelsior College's distance learning program is legally accredited, I would appreciate it very much. I would like to get a BS degree in Computer Information System through distance learning. I found that Excelsior College is perfect for this,...

College guy suddenly confusing college girl [ 4 Answers ]

So here's the deal: I entered college midyear. During my first week, I met this incredibly nice & cute guy. We hit it off. We spent hours just talking in his room. He drove me to the bookstore to get my books. We went out for fast food a couple times. Things got complicated when he decided to...

View more questions Search