Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

Dec 25, 2007, 05:10 PM
    Lose weight routine
    I want to lose weight at home without any exersice equipment. Do any of you know the best exercise routine to lose the most weight?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Dec 25, 2007, 05:12 PM
    Start walking, about 20 min and start increasing it till about an hour a day. Great cardio to loose weight. I'm not a doc, just my opinion.

Dec 25, 2007, 05:13 PM
    Thank you for your opinion.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2007, 10:15 PM
    Here are a couple sites with some of the best easier type exercises you can do
    It is best to exercise every other day. Everyday is too hard on your body and it needs time to recuperate.
    Workout Training Plans

Exercise Synergy
    macman11393 Posts: 72, Reputation: 5

Dec 25, 2007, 10:32 PM
    Also people don't realize what they eat and don't realize how mutch now I'm not saying go crazy on it but watch your portions and watch what you eat try to stay healthy and eat good things but you don't (as I repeat)have to go crazy with it and also what I found works put a picture that makes you look fat on the fridge(yes it sounds cruel and disturbing)but if you do it you'll think more about your food and also another quick tip chew and digest slowly and don't chew that mutch(yes don't choke ether)but it will fill you up faster and you won't be as hungry
    rocky1989 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 11:34 PM
    Comment on Anu_b's post
    Good

Dec 28, 2007, 02:08 PM
    I can not do that as when at work I have Lunch at 1 oclock

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

How to lose weight [ 11 Answers ]

OK so I'm 15 about 155 and I want to lose weight.. I just can't seem to just get up and do it.. I have a little waist but Big thighs and tummy... so I just want to get down to like 120-125.. can any one help me..

I want to lose weight [ 5 Answers ]

My name is FrOsT_BiTe, But you can call me chaz. I have a serious problem about my weight issue. I walk every day to and from school (1.5 hours a day of exercise), I walk up an extremely big mountain every second day (40 minutes of walking around it) and I play tennis every Friday (3:00pm till...

Weight lose [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'am trying to lose weight and finding that I'am getting bigger,I'am doing everything that I should be doing right.This has been going on for 10 years and I'am not sure why,I have gone to the Doc, all my test come back good,I find that I get bigger at night time.Thank you for your help.

Will I lose more weight [ 4 Answers ]

If I eat only Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and drink lots of water and do 3 30min of exercise will I lose more weight?

View more questions Search