Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Dec 25, 2007, 09:50 AM
    Aladdin look-alike, a princess, a boy , a monkey and a flying carpet.
    Very old film that involves a hero that looks like Aladdin + a princess "trapped" in some sort of dark castle where the bad king lives. In a secret chamber the king has his good brother trapped in a magical way (forgot how, maybe in a mirror or something). There is also in this movie a flying carpet, and also a boy with his little monkey. I remember in one scene an old woman gives the boy a yellowish fruit in which there was a diamond.

The hero along with this little boy seem to be on a quest to get something. During their adventure they come across a bad jenny that they manage to kill by smashing the bottle he comes out from... and some sort of fire breading dragon or dragons which turns out to be a mechanical thing operated by a man inside the structure... very fun movie actually, could be a classic or something so the older ones in here must be able to identify it. I know it's old but I am not sure how old I watched it about 20 years ago...

SO ANY IDEAS??

PS: Merrrrrrryyyyyyy christmassssssssss everyoneeeeee and happy new yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr r!!
    pynklemonaid15 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2007, 10:41 PM
    Could it be aladdin and his lamp?
    It's a cartoon from 1952.
    Here's a plot synopsis
    A poor young man finds a lamp with a genie trapped inside. The genie promises to grant the man three wishes if he frees him from the lamp.
    Hope it helps. Merry christmas!

Dec 26, 2007, 03:32 AM
    It's not a cartoon but film with real live actors in the flesh;) the genie is not the habitual one that you find in other similar movies and cartoons , the story doesn't revolve ard him and he just appears in one small scene and he is bad and gets killed like I said by the hero by smashing the bottel he lives in. I remember the genie's face gets sculpted in the stone behind him after he dies.
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Dec 26, 2007, 06:17 AM
    The Thief of Bagdad (1940 film)

Jun 1, 2008, 04:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dias06
    The Thief of Bagdad (1940 film)
    Nooooooo my mistake lol it turned out to be Arabian Adventure (1979)!
    Just in case someone else was looking for it. You can watch a few scenes of it at YouTube. It is really nice...

YouTube - Arabian Adventure - Magic Carpet Ride!
    YouTube - Arabian Adventure - Three Dragons Burning
    YouTube - Arabian Adventure - Genie in the bottle
    mayur1080 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2012, 11:43 AM
    Yes I know that movie its called Arabian Adventure
    mayur1080 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2012, 11:47 AM
    Yes its called Arabian Adventure... Enjoy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spank the Monkey [ 16 Answers ]

Spank the Monkey

How are Christianity and Islam alike? [ 2 Answers ]

How are Christianity and Islam alike?

Charged for carpet replacement, carpet was not damaged [ 4 Answers ]

I moved out of an apartment and was charged $569.06 to replace the carpet. There was one stain, approximately 12x12 that I agreed was damaged. When I moved out, the Apartment Manager alleged, in writing, that I had a pet. I did not have a pet. I am an 18 year Flight Attendant and literally...

My anger monkey [ 3 Answers ]

Well where to start. I'm 24 yrs old and for as long as I can remember I have always been angry for one reason or another. I wake up angry and this continues for the remainder of the day. I'm in a new relationship and I fear that this will be the thing that makes us part. I'm happy and angry at the...

View more questions Search