Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sailu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2007, 03:40 AM
    How can I reduce my weight from home
    I'm 21 year old and I weigh 66 kgs and my height is 5 feet 2 inches suggest me how to reduce my weight. Suggest me diet and what sort of exercises
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Dec 25, 2007, 07:00 AM
    U can start by eating lesser portions of everything you are already used to eating, this way you won't feel you are not getting what you crave for. You like chocolates? Go for pure black chocolates. Avoid all fried things. Whenever you feel hungry fill yourself with salads made of fresh vegetables. There is this new book I am reading that talks about the importance of fruits. It suggests when you wake up till noon to eat nothing but fruits and fruit juices and to wait at least 30 minutes before eating anything else. Fruit must always be eaten on an empty stomach. By eating a lot of fruit in the morning you won't crave for sweets the rest of the time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to reduce my belly & weight [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 5'5" height, weight 71 kgs. I want to loose atleast 6" waist and weight 10 Kgs. Please suggest me good diet and exercises, I'm expecting results fast.

How to reduce weight [ 2 Answers ]

Hiiiiiiiii my name is samarpan I live in india I just wanted to ask how to reduce weight

I want to reduce my tummy and weight [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Iam Nimmagadda, After My Marriage I Gained My Weghit A Lot, Now I Want To Reduce My Weghit More Than 10 Kgs , And At The Same Time I Want To Reduce My Belly Size Too , Because I Am Little Bit Shot . With These My Belly Looks ,Always Like Pergnant Woman, Please Suggest Me To Reduce My Weight...

Reduce weight and tummy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys Can u any one know what the exercise do for reduce the weight and also for reduce the tummy can u give me suggestion for that ! To do in home Send me the website Now a days I go walk but its not sufficient for reduce me

View more questions Search