Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nanango153 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2005, 04:31 AM
    Questions for self-esteem
    I'd like help with what kind of questions to put to a music teacher who has self-esteem problems. I don't want to ask the wrong kind of questions and this is the first time I have had a performer. I am the only counsellor in a rural town and this person is having issues with being unsure of himself and his abilities to train his students anymore. I have asked the "normal" questions of "What has happened lately, that you are feeling unsure of yourself and your abilities?", "Can you think of any reason that you are unable to perform now, when you have been doing this for a long time?". "Are you finding that being unsure of yourself is only with your performance or in other issues in your life?"
    I deal mainly with domestic violence issues, so feel that I need help with this person. The nearest counsellor is 382 miles from us and he feels it is too far to travel to see someone else.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2005, 05:37 AM
    I don't understand.

Is this your music teacher?

Is it that you have music related questions that you want him to answer for you?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2005, 05:46 AM
    Self Esteem
    Hi,
    As the other answer said, I also don't understand your question.
    Could you please be a little more specific with the question?
    And by the way, thank you for posting a question here, and welcome to this site.
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Dec 27, 2005, 06:01 AM
    Just ask
    As long as you are asking a question related to music, I do not think it will affect the teachers self esteem. You should ask questions that directly pertain to the things that you are learning or things that are unclear to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

Self image and self esteem [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I have eating disorder (which I am getting help for) and of course myself esteem andself image is not good so I wanted to know if there are tapes out there to help elevate the self esteem, I think a person with these issues needs to hear from a motivational speaker every day to help sticking...

Low self esteem [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 28 years old and I'm a stay at home mom to a 13 month old. Over the past 5 years I have gained 50 pounds. I'm starting Weight Watchers and joining a gym so that I can get my weight under control. I'm a good mother and I try to be a good wife. Other than that though I feel like a waste of...

Self Esteem: [ 12 Answers ]

" Character cannot be made except by a steady, long continued process. - Phillips Brooks In what stage are you? HANK :)

View more questions Search