Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gockie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2013, 07:05 PM
    Just had the same problem. Manual said there was a power interruption that caused it. Pressing the buttons allowed the unit to reset itself and it is working fine now. Thank you for the advise. Even though I have the protection plan, it kept me from having to wait a week for a technician to come press the buttons.
    lucidity Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2013, 12:33 PM
    dozer1234 thank you so much, your advice worked!!
    lucidity Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2013, 02:28 PM
    Hi Dozer,

First I want to thank you for the help in solving the flashing green light problem on my Kenmore Elite, that process does work and I am able to use my machine as I normally do, but there is a question I have, would you happen to know why it is something that happens every few days? Even thought following these steps helps resolve the issue is it something I should have to be doing often? Additional info, my husband did change the heating element, and I asked if there was water under it and he said there wasn't. If you have any advice for me I would greatly appreciate it, I appreciate your advice thus far! :-) If you have additional help for this matter, great... if not thank you anyway. I will continue to keep doing this process until it dies on me completely lol
    balarmn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2013, 10:27 AM
    This [pressing the heated wash then heated dry one after the other about 5 times] did the trick for my Whirlpool Gold. Thanks
    dgc63 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2014, 08:18 AM
    Add one more step for Kenmore Model 587-1526900A. After pressing Heavy Wash and Heat Dry back and forth 5 times the lights were still blinking so I pressed the Start/Stop button and the blinking stopped. The washer now runs great!

Thanks!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Blinking 'normal wash' light on kenmore dishwasher 665.17363301 [ 7 Answers ]

Model #: 665.17363301 This morning the 'normal wash' light started blinking and the dishwasher will not respond. I've turned the power off and on and it returns to the blinking light. The only other button that does anything (though not consistently) is the 'cancel/drain' button that when pushed...

Kenmore dishwasher blinking washing light [ 1 Answers ]

My Kenmore dishwasher model 587 has a blinking green washing light. It will not start. Is there a way to reset the panel?

Kenmore Ultra Dishwasher with blinking Lock On light [ 1 Answers ]

How do I fix my kenmore dishwasher with a blinking lock on light? I was told it might be a stuck key pad and I may have to change it out.

Kenmore Dishwasher has a blinking light and won't start. [ 1 Answers ]

My kenmore dishwasher has a light blinking continuously over the "hi temp wash" button and will not start. Any help?

View more questions Search