Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simba_p Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2007, 04:55 PM
    Polaroid 40" LCD HDTV lost all its HD channel
    I have a Polaroid 40" LCD TV about a year old. I use it only with HD antena (No cable or dish). I used to get all the free local channels HD broadcasts. However, yesterday the TV lost all its channel. It keeps on flashing message that scan for channels, and when I scan no channels are found.

I did connect it with analog antena, and many of the channels do show up (not in HD mode).

Any help will be appreciated... Thanks in advance
    simba_p Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2007, 08:41 AM
    All is well. Seems that I was using wrong setting while searching for channels.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Latin translation for "Friends, we've lost a day." [ 3 Answers ]

"Friends, we've lost a day." to indicate that the group has wasted time

Problem receiving one channel on new HDTV [ 3 Answers ]

I just purchased a new Samsung, model LNT-4066F 40" 1080P HDTV. I hooked up the unit with HDMI cables, running between the TV and the Scientific Atlanta 8300 cable box. The cables are all tight. The coaxial cable coming from the wall and going to the cable box, is transmitting a strong signal, per...

Follow Up to " I need Help. I am simply lost and hurt again" 9/5 post [ 13 Answers ]

First off, I want to thank Val, Philly, and others who posted and gave their honest opinions on this topic. I was recently in a very bad auto accident and spent nearly a week in the hospital and half of the time in a coma. My sister took my phone and tm'd everybody on my list about my condition...

View more questions Search