Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HarajukuGirl Posts: 207, Reputation: 9

Dec 24, 2007, 09:50 AM
    Weight loss tips?
    Hey guys, and happy Holidays!

Well, Since it is the holiday season, I dotn want to pork up,so portion cotnrol!

But! I would like to lose 10 pounds. Now I am at a good body weight, I am average but I would just feel better knowing I got rid of an extra 10 pounds :)>

Does anyone have some good tips?
    I try but it takes forever to lose weight because I am at a good body weight but any tips would be apreciateded.
    :)

Thanks!
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2007, 10:05 AM
    Lay off sodas, chips, candy, afternoon snacks.

Replace snacks with vegetables and fruits, and sometimes yogurt.

Add moderate exercise to your daily schedule (30 min biking, running, jogging, or even walking)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 24, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Everything in moderation. Keep your tummy full throughout the day so as not to pig out at the lavish lunches and dinners of the season.

I eat 4 small meals a day to keep my belly full, and have one big plate at dinner time. NO SECONDS. LOL Yes, it's hard, but it can be done.

Also, don't eat anything within 3 hours of your bed time.
    HarajukuGirl Posts: 207, Reputation: 9

Dec 24, 2007, 10:21 AM
    Thanks guys. Sounds good to me :).

I never replaced the candy with veggies but I should start haha!

Hm 4 small meals? I have 5.. but I like your idea :D

I'll start today... -.-.. with all the holiday food around me hahaa I can do it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weight loss tips and hints [ 17 Answers ]

Hi there, As most of you know I am getting married next summer, so first thing on the agenda is LOSING WEIGHT. So I need some tips and hints for my venture. I have joined a weight loss competition, and it's 12 weeks long. I need some advice on how to whoop some butt!! Thanks.

Weight Loss Tips [ 18 Answers ]

I need weight loss advice. At 20, I was 120 pounds ((Where I was very happy)). Then I just started packing on the weight. There was no change in eating habits. At 23, I'm 160. I'm 5'3". My goal is 120-130. Can someone give me tips? A few good ones I've received so far are: --Sit...

Weight loss tips? [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently trying to lose weight. However, there are a million diets out there, and I am unsure as to which ones are most effective and which ones are pointless. I would like to see results, but at the same time I don't expect for it to all disappear in a day haha. I know that this will take...

Need weight loss tips and support [ 4 Answers ]

I am 22 years old. 5'0 and 140 lbs. I would like to be 125 by the end of June so that gives me... 8 weeks. Is it possible to lose 15 lbs in 8 weeks? Is this a realistic goal? I currently have a personal trainer that I will be meeting with once a week and I plan to go to the gym an hour a day for 5...

View more questions Search