Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Dec 25, 2007, 03:00 PM
    Wow jrebel!! What a great idea... might have to try that one. I would be clumsy one to knock of that breakable package on the top, LOL.

Clough: I think your threads are wonderful... don''t change a thing :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2007, 03:03 PM
    Thanks, rpg219! I'm just hoping that this thread will really "get off the ground" because I have tried to make it as all-inclusive as possible concerning the variety of types of events and people's varying customs and beliefs.
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Dec 25, 2007, 03:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rpg219
    Wow jrebel!!! What a great idea....might have to try that one. I would be clumsy one to knock of that breakable package on the top, LOL.

Clough: I think your threads are wonderful....don''t change a thing :)
    Thanks rpg219! We have had a lot of fun with the "Present Tree" that's for sure! My daughter wants us to do one every year. Secretly, I think she just doesn't want me to put up the "special" ornament she made.. :p
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2007, 02:23 AM
    Now, we're going to be getting into the New Year. And, I'm hopeful that some folks will be posting some ideas about decorating for a party or other ideas for decorating that they might have concerning the New Year!

I normally have the neighborhood Christmas Party at my home every year. However, this year, I had to cancel because of the weather. So, I am going to be having a Post-New Year's Party at my home that will basically be the same people invited to it. I will be leaving the Christmas decorations up, but would appreciate some ideas for decorating, that are simple, concerning the New Year.
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2007, 11:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Now, we're going to be getting into the New Year. And, I'm hopeful that some folks will be posting some ideas about decorating for a party or other ideas for decorating that they might have concerning the New Year!

I normally have the neighborhood Christmas Party at my home every year. However, this year, I had to cancel because of the weather. So, I am going to be having a Post-New Year's Party at my home that will basically be the same people invited to it. I will be leaving the Christmas decorations up, but would appreciate some ideas for decorating, that are simple, concerning the New Year.
    Anyone interested?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I need to do to evict a person living in my home ? [ 14 Answers ]

My son lives in a rental property of mine. He allowed a young woman to move in with him. He has asked/told her to move out. She has refused. She does not pay rent and never has - her name is not on the lease. What steps can I take to evict her legally from the premises in the state of...

Holidays [ 3 Answers ]

Hopefully everyone had a great Thanksgiving. The Holidays are here again-so soon! This time of year is not a time of joy for everyone. In fact, it can be a very depressing time for a lot of us. I wanted to open this thread in hopes people will come to talk if they are starting to feel depressed...

Artificial person vs. Natural person? [ 9 Answers ]

How would the court deal with a natural person vs, artificial person? By definition a artificial person is a corporation (strawman) which the court would have jurisdication. How does the court deal with a natural person, a human being? How does the court obtain jurisdication over a human being? ...

Can only go home for the Holidays every other year [ 1 Answers ]

11 years ago my sister who is 10 years younger decided that she no longer wanted me to visit our Mother when she was there. Because of this my Mother took her side and would not tell me why my sister had stopped talking to me and had decided she hated me. Instead, my Mother told me that in the...

Holidays in the UK [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Last year my dad had a very serious stroke and is now very disabled, and also diabetic. He is currently in a residential care home while my mum sells their house and we manage to buy a house suitable for him to reutrn to. We want to go on holiday, but obviously don't want to have to leave my...

View more questions Search