Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reenee Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2007, 11:08 PM
    Baby outfit keepsake
    :confused: Ok I have a question about this show I use to watch called Room by room on HGTV.It was about 3 years ago and they were redoind a little girls bedroom and the one thing that caught my eye was they had a little girls dress I would say sz.9-12mth old and instead of packing it away or putting it in a hope chest they made it into a statue and put it in the girls room on a shelf.Adorable.I was so excited (even though I don't have a daughter and I have 2 boys)but I wanted to do their christening outfit but practice on another first.I now can't seem to find what I am suppose to use and I am so upset :( because I would LOVE to do this!If anyone knows what to do please,please let me know.:o Thank you soooooooo much!:D
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Dec 23, 2007, 11:16 PM
    Decorating : Plaster Dress Art : Home & Garden Television

Plaster of Paris is what you need.
    reenee Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Thank you so much rpg219.You made my day!I am so excited to start this project and I will let you know how things turn out!Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Dec 24, 2007, 11:38 PM
    Good luck... hope it turns out beautifully. Please do let me know... I am now interested in doing my little boy's baby outfit... or maybe it would work on shoes too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rave outfit [ 2 Answers ]

Our company's theme for our Christmas party is RAVE. So, we are required to attend with our "rave outfit" to match. Any suggestions as to what I would wear? Something unique. Thanks!

Dark sheer tights outfit ideas [ 2 Answers ]

I want a fun casual outfit that I can wear dark sheer tights ( the black tights that you can see your skin though ) I want it to be very casual yet sophisticated. The colours that suit me are blacks, whites, reds , Bright colours, not pastels. I have winter colouring ( pale white skin ,...

Lose of 1 baby boy & 2 baby girls [ 4 Answers ]

I have meet a lady on myspace and she has lost 3 kids a little boy and a set of twin girls the boy was about 2 years ago he only lived a couple of hours and the twins one lived 3 days and the other only an hour. What can I do to help her through this time? I just feel so sorry for her. Two years...

View more questions Search