Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    one_life Posts: 73, Reputation: 12

Dec 26, 2005, 07:57 PM
    We all make mistakes, and we all pay a price for it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 26, 2005, 08:04 PM
    Mistakes
    Call them bad choices, some a lot worst than others, but we all make them.

As we grow older we look back and often consider them regrets. But for good or bad, it is what we learn or fail to learn from these mistakes that make us who we are today.

And every action we do, had some effect on others, which effect others and so on. So in many ways each action we do can effect everyone in the world.

We may not watch some TV show tonight, and our one TV was just enough to make that show be dropped next session, so we put those people out of work, they put a new show on, that gives someone an idea to rob a bank, and so on, in ways we don't know and never will.

In the short term, what often may seem like a mistake now, can be a wonderful thing latter. There is a song (country) about un-answered prayers. It goes on to show how someone prayed and prayed for a certain girl, but it did not happen but latter he got the perfect girl.

I reget the pain I caused so many others though the year, and have grown from the pain that was caused to me.
    jeffatl Posts: 489, Reputation: 83

Dec 26, 2005, 10:47 PM
    Call them learning experiences.

Sure, all of us do stupid things now and then. All of us hurt others at one time as well. The thing is, mistakes happen. That is just part of life, and part of being human. I think it is all in how you process your "mistake". If you let it ride you and run your life, you learn nothing. What makes each and everyone of us unique and special is how we come out of and what we learn from our "mistakes". This is all part of life, and everyone goes through it (unless you are God). If you learn from your mistakes, you grow in life, and this is where wisdom comes from in a lot of ways. Learn, that is the key.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 27, 2005, 12:31 AM
    Making mistakes is part of human nature. Mistakes will not take away maturity, they enhance it to the extent that we learn from those mistakes. It cannot and must not be resisted. It is the only way we grow. I've made some mistakes, but I admit my mistakes, and I except responsibility and learn from it.
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Dec 27, 2005, 05:11 AM
    We learn by the things that happen in our live's, just like as kids we used to copy people around us to learn to talk and play and get along with others.

Its very really that we do learn to stop us from doing the same things again that make problems for us in life.

I always think that as adults we think we stop learning from the mo' we left school, but hey life is one massive lession and there is no escape.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2005, 06:15 AM
    Mistakes
    Hi, onelife,
    Is this a comment? A question?
    Are you looking for comments on any particular aspect of this?
    I might have missed the point of your question, so would you please tell us what you are asking? Or what type of reply you wish to have? Thank you.
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 27, 2005, 06:20 AM
    Tell me about it. Im paying for some big time. It will all get better pretty soon. I hope.
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Dec 27, 2005, 06:59 AM
    We all make mistakes but, if you learn from the mistake than you have accomplished something, it is like the saying the only stupid question is the one that is not asked.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 27, 2005, 01:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by one_life
    Hey there, something is wrong and I hope that it is not due to a previous thread. Please let us know what's up, or PM me and let it all out. You know we are here for you - and we all make mistakes till the day we die, so that's all part of being human and having emotions. Please love, talk to us. You know you are not alone, not with us here.
    lucy rose Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jun 7, 2007, 08:09 AM
    I feel like I made so many stupid mistakes with guys etc in my life, but I figure the only thing to do is to move on. If you carry on beating yourself up about mistakes you will actually get ill. What's done is done, where you can correct them correct them, if not, then hey, that's life, these things happen. Also you can't always blame everything on yourself. Think about mistakes in the past that you made and got over. Things change. Nothing ever stayss the same

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Price adjustments [ 2 Answers ]

When most industries adjust to offer low priced products and offer low wages, some industries that produce pricey products find their market demand dwindling and their bottom-line shrinking. Is this true?

Window price [ 2 Answers ]

Is $90 dollars good for a basement window 32" by 19".

What price to pay for business [ 2 Answers ]

undefined I am purchasing a new age bookstore. And our only problem is coming up with a fair price. The business as of now takes in under 40,000 a year profit. We came to price of 100,000, 35000 inventory, 5000 fixtures and furniture. 60,000 goodwill. Is that a fair price? Also we have...

Bd and ask price [ 1 Answers ]

Why we would see sometimes that the bid is lower than the asked price and vice versa?

Bush mistakes arrogance [ 2 Answers ]

There should be amply information on this request. Thanks

View more questions Search